Extra Easy Anyone with 5 stone to lose???

melodyuk

Just wondering if anyone looking for a slimming buddy with as much to lose as my journey ahead feels very scary lol.

This is the biggest I've ever been , I remember moaning when I was 11.2 about 4 years ago and now I'm 4 1/2 stone heavier !!! Ooopps

I really need to stick to it this time as I'm hoping to go to uni in September to study a nursing degree for 3 years and want to be much fitter than I feel today :)

X

Hi MelodyUK,

I have just joined and will be starting SW next week. I have about 4 stone to loose. Good luck with your journey. :) x

5 stone and more already gone...

Hi
Happy to support (when I can)... I joined SW at the end of Feb this year and I got my 7st award last week... so you can do it!:)

Got a couple more st to go and I think these are going to be tough to shift.

Nic x

Hi
Happy to support (when I can)... I joined SW at the end of Feb this year and I got my 7st award last week... so you can do it!:)

Nic x

That's fantastic- well done you!!! :D

NicPig said:
Hi

Nic x

That's amazing !! I will tell my mum as she has a few more stone than me to lose so that will really inspire her.

What kept you on track Nic?? That's my main problem.. Sticking to it x

I have at least about another 5 stone to loose....gonna try and stick to it 110% this time!!

Hiya!

I have seven to lose, but would be happy to have a slimming buddy if you fancy, I need someone to keep me on track as I lose interest with diets easily!!! Very determined this time though as have an amazing holiday this summer to look forward to! :D Charli

Also happy to support: I haven't NOW got 5 stone to lose, but this time last year I had more than that. Just the one to go now...

So I'm another bit of living confirmation that if you stick to it, Slimming World really does work.

Dont look at it as 5st, break it up into small manageable chunks and they soon add up. I started at 3lbs above the round st and every st i have 4 mini milestones

1 -3.5lbs to take me down to the next st
2 another 3.5lbs to take me to half st lost
3 -3lbs to get down to the half st mark
4 -4 to take me to whole st lost

After each st lost i have gone for a massage/pedicure etc as a reward

Good luck.

You will do it if you stick to the plan

hey hun

I too have 5 stone to lose, or maybe 6, i haven't decided yet.

I'm scared too but I'm determined to do it this time! I've tried SW in the past and it has always worked (I've lost and gained the same 2 stone in the past 2 years!!).

My motivation is that in March 2012 I will be Maid of honour for my best friend on a beach in the Bahamas!! I've decided to break it down into half stone goals, and after my first stone i want to treat myself to a Pandora bracelet and then get charms for each stone after that (I can't afford a charm for each half stone lol!!)

good luck

x

hey hun

I too have 5 stone to lose, or maybe 6, i haven't decided yet.

I'm scared too but I'm determined to do it this time! I've tried SW in the past and it has always worked (I've lost and gained the same 2 stone in the past 2 years!!).

My motivation is that in March 2012 I will be Maid of honour for my best friend on a beach in the Bahamas!! I've decided to break it down into half stone goals, and after my first stone i want to treat myself to a Pandora bracelet and then get charms for each stone after that (I can't afford a charm for each half stone lol!!)

good luck

x

I know how you feel. I also have 5 stone to lose and it's scaring me so much because it's such a big challenge to face.

I'm also breaking it down into sections. My first is a 12 week challenge which takes me to Easter where I'm aiming for 1.5 stone loss. I'll cross the next hurdle when I get there!

Count me in, I have to get down to a decent weight to be Matron of Honour for my cousins wedding in October, so need to shift at least 5 stone......come on 2011 our years folks :) xxx

It's nice to know there are others for support and we are not alone !
I've dieted my whole life since leaving school, so 19 years now! Always trying different things. Always losing and then always gaining it back plus more lol

The most I've ever lost in one hit is 3 1/2 stone in 2004 but it's crazy to face up to the fact that was now almost 7 years ago!!

Are you all going to meetings or doing it at home ???

Hi everyone!! :wavey:

I have at least 5 stone to lose to, so can I join the little group too please!

Feeling ready for 2011 and that it's going to be mine and lots of other peoples year to achieve the weight loss they want.

By Christmas 2012 I hope to be sat in a lovely size 12 dress, not avoiding the camera, not at nearly 17 stone and wishes the ground would swallow me up whole.

We can do it all together! :)

I have 5 stone to lose! :) I feel as if I have somewhere to belong now, haha.

I'm currently doing my adult nursing DipHe and loving it, just starting 2nd year and it's the best thing I've ever done - I'd love to be a slim staff nurse at the end of it though! :D

I'm going to try and break it down into small chunks as other posters have suggested, it seems a lot more manageable that way.

It's nice to know there are others for support and we are not alone !
I've dieted my whole life since leaving school, so 19 years now! Always trying different things. Always losing and then always gaining it back plus more lol

The most I've ever lost in one hit is 3 1/2 stone in 2004 but it's crazy to face up to the fact that was now almost 7 years ago!!

Are you all going to meetings or doing it at home ???

I'm doing it at home. Going to start on Slimming World. Am still trying to get my head around it because it's changed since I last did it, and am a bit scared about doing it alone at home, but new year, new me! Focus, focus, focus is my new motto!

hi ya, yeah i got 5 stone plus to loose its seems so daunting but im determined to do it for me and my family, hard work playing with 3 kids with all this extra weight xxxxx today is my firsr day xxx

Back