Extra Easy Anyone with 5 stone to lose???

Hello! I've been on EE for 6 weeks and lost 17lbs but dreading WI tonight! Put on 0.5lbs last week but know I'll have put on again tonight! We'll see!! Good luck everyone for post Xmas WI! X

I had 6 and a half stone to lose to just push me into the "healthy" BMI...joined in August and lost 3 stone so far so almost half way.Stick to it and it really really does work :DI took three days off plan over xmas and gained 4 lbs at WI last night and was really glad to get back on plan because I feel so much better in myself when following plan 100%.Good luck! xx

1/2 a lb gain tonight after Xmas so not as bad as I was expecting. Everyone was in class asking how much everyone had gained! Definitely a different vibe to the usual group! Good luck for 2011 everyone! X

Hayleyberrybenj said:
I had 6 and a half stone to lose to just push me into the "healthy" BMI...joined in August and lost 3 stone so far so almost half way.Stick to it and it really really does work :DI took three days off plan over xmas and gained 4 lbs at WI last night and was really glad to get back on plan because I feel so much better in myself when following plan 100%.Good luck! xx

Wow 3 stone in less than 4 months , that's great. What plan do u normally follow?? x

Hello to you all. I have 5 st to lose and enjoy getting inspiration from here. My husband has bought me a 12 week countdown for my birthday so I will try not to waste his money! I have lost weight before on Slimming World, but I am losing slowly this time. Good luck xxx

Last edited:
Hi, I joined SW last night and I have just over 6 stone to lose, I would love to have a slimming buddy as it is a long journey for me to get to goal

Hi Everyone,
Ive at least 5 stone to lose, I joined sw in Sept, the day after my holiday in Crete. I decided enough was enough, hot weather and been overweight dont mix. I have lost 1stone 8lb to date, including a 3lb gain over xmas. I faced my demons and went to weigh in, where usually I would have not bothered going and packed in and put it all (and more) back on!
love Jillica xxx

Hi all, I have four stone to lose and to be honest find the prospect quite daunting...Would love to be a member of the gang!

I find I stick to the plan (be it SW or WW) strictly then about 3-4 months later start binging and put all the weight back on. This is my third attempt at shifting the weight and I swear it'll be a success.

Just GOT to do it, I'm 44 and don't want all the health problems associated with obesity...Plus I'm shaped like a man (apart from my 38F boobs!) with an enormous belly and slim arms and legs. Not a flattering look at all.

Hi
Happy to support (when I can)... I joined SW at the end of Feb this year and I got my 7st award last week... so you can do it!:)

Got a couple more st to go and I think these are going to be tough to shift.

Nic x

OMG that is an amazing result, and just the result I am looking for!!!

Do you mind me asking how you did it so quickly? Which plan did you follow? Did you do lots of exercise? Did you go to class or do it online?

I have a lot to lose, but would like to book a holiday for October time and think I can be where I want to be by then.

Is a stone a month feasible if I am ultra focused? And which would be the best plan to do to acheive it?

Thanks in advance, and a massive well done on your fantastic achievement again!!!

Back