Anyone with 7 stone ish to lose?

Hello all, how is it all going? I need to lose about 8ish stone too, although I hate to think of it like that, I am taking it in stages after losing 36lbs this year and putting a stone back on over the summer, I am very annoyed with myself, but kids, beach, outings and too many ice-cream vendors make things a tad tough!

Back on the wagon now though, and aiming for 2 stone off by christmas day! I think it's possible, if I don't give in to emotional chaos! Must get back to the Gym this coming week, joined in July and haven't been hardly at all yet! :eek:

Hope everyone is feeling strong and motivated still?

Hey everyone,

Mummy Tummy how you doing?? Only 3 days til my monthly weigh in! So I found out how I've done so far! Hoping for a good loss....fingers crossed!!

Hope you're OK and still going strong

xxxx

HI,
Can I join you - I am starting on 1 Sep - tomorrow is for planning and getting my head straight. Also 2 of the children start back at school and hubby goes back to work so then its just down to me! I need to lose 7-8 stone (gosh that sound masses) and hoping to do it by CC.

How is it going for you?

Hi Setas! Welcome aboard! We'd love you to join in our journey with us! I too have masses of weight to lose! My doctor wants me to get down to 9 stone so that's a loss of 9stone 6lbs! I'd love to EVENTUALLY get down to 8stone 2lbs, so an even bigger challenge of 10stone 4lbs! But I'm taking it easy and breaking it up into smaller targets, counting down 1/2 stones @ a time! So it doesn't seem TOO bad then!

Good luck - remember to shop tomorrow as failing to prepare is preparing to fail! Stock up on LOTS of healthy, low cal goodies! And if you need anything just shout! (or post!lol!)

Good luck with your first week

xxxx

Morning girlies!

Not feeling too great this morning! Didn't sleep well last night, got to sleep about 3am and got up at 7am. And no babba in the house either. I felt REALLY bloated and sore all night and I twisted and turned all through the night.

Got up this morning and it's TOTM!! Not good when it's my first monthly WI!! And not good when I'm not even due on for another 2 weeks! Only came off a short while ago. These tablets are reaking havoc with my cycle!

I'm not going to put it off today though, I'm gonna still go and weigh in see what the scales say.......I'm gonna switch to weekly WI after this tho! Especially if I'm coming on every other bloody week! When I was on SW I used to put on a massive 7lbs on WI day! Then the following week I'd loose it and more....so not feeling too optimistic on the scales today!

Fingers crossed tho!

I'll be posting my (hopeful!) weight loss tonight, as the Boots by me doesn't open til 10am today because of bank hol weekend and then I'm going to pick my daughter up and spend the day with her and my parents so I'll be home about 6pm tonight!!

Well, wish me luck!!

How are you doing mummy tummy?? Long time no speak! Hope things are going well for you xx

Can I join too. I've got over 5 and a half stone to lose:cry:and just can't seem to get motivated. I need help! Have tried Slimming World and did well on it, but then put it all back on and more. Am going to CC this time.

Welcome Setas, you'll get lots of support here :)

YM how tall are you? 9 stone seems quite little, my doc said 11 stone to me but maybe that's because i'm 5'8? I dunno really! Still its 8 stone for me aghhhhh i hate saying that lol, like you i'll take it in small increments! :)

I 2 have over 6 stone to lose.

I also have tryed every diet, and ive lost a bit to my lowest was 11 stone i fiited into a 12. But now is a different story after having my 2nd child 5 months ago i weight 17 stone.
I just find it soo hard i need the support of someone who has a lot of weight too. The journey seems soooooo long.

There are quite a few of us here on that long difficult journey too dietagain. I have about 8 stone to go and yet I know that if i don't start addressing that now, next year it'll be what 9 or 10 stone I'm facing? I'd rather go downward instead, even though the waiting is always daunting.

I like this forum because everyone in it has the exact same goal - to be slimmer and healthier, each one trying different methods and routines to see what suits them. All you need to do though is take it one day at a time. Forget yesterday and don't worry about tomorrow, just concentrate on how you are going to take care of your body today, then let go of it and enjoy life in other ways that don't concern food at all. The more you can replace food and thoughts of eating with other enjoyable things, the less you'll turn to food to fill that 'gap.'

Right now I am enjoying all my time with my toddler and every time I look at him I think to myself...... 'I'm eating healthily now because I want to be around to see you in ten and twenty years time, and not from the end of a hospital bed!' Yes it's hard but it is going to be SO worth it, this type of struggle always is! Best of luck x

Thanks for the welcomes - its nice to know that there are other people in the same boat out there. I can't believe how many of us on here need to lose a lot - how come I am always the only really large person whenever I go anywhere?

Well I managed 2 lbs off by Saturday morning. Dh comes home for the weekends and I can see from this weekend that that is going to make it a bit (lot) harder. When he is away I only have to cook for the kids around 5pm so that makes it a lot easierI'll have my "proper" weigh in on Wednesday morning

How is everyone else getting on?

Last edited:
Hey Mummy Tummy??

You OK?? Haven't heard from in a while?? Hope you're OK?

xxxx

hi can i join you my first goal is 5st got more to go but one step at a time...lola

Back