Anyone with a lot of weight to loose here? 6 stone plus??

well done Sophie!

Well done. Keep up the hard work xcc

Whoop whoop. Good losses all round this week xx

5lbs loss for me this week! :D

Well done everyone :)

sts for me so frustrated!!! does anyone notice a sts or gain when its totm as been spot on all week xx

well done spud forgot to say lol

Sarah xx

sts for me so frustrated!!! does anyone notice a sts or gain when its totm as been spot on all week xx

definately hun, dont worry too much, the body does some strange things, especially at totm. keep on track and you'll be due a good loss next week. my totm always leads me to chocolate!!

I used to go to sw with a woman who sts for three weeks on the trot then would drop 8lbs the week after her totm. She would get so upset then bam over 1/2 a stone in a week. It took a while to see the pattern.

Don't get disheartened xxx

thanks ladies what would i do without your support!! lol

well done everyone on the losses this week, i lost 2lb which means -43lbs in 3 months :O) now for the next 3 , 2lb at a time 96lbs to target and counting :)

Hiya! I've a lot to lose. Put 14lbs back on after a 2 1/2 month break! Kicking myself now!! Never mind. Today was a good day though. X

Hiya! I've a lot to lose. Put 14lbs back on after a 2 1/2 month break! Kicking myself now!! Never mind. Today was a good day though. X

Starting 18st. Goal 10st 10lbs. Currently 15st 1.75lbs (was 14st 3.75lbs but fell off my wagon!)

Hi everyone. Im natasha. I have a whopping 10st to lose so in it for the long haul. Although I have already lost 20lbs of that in the 7 weeks since I started restricting myself to 1500 cals a day. Currently weigh 21st 3lbs. Aiming for 12st. Look forward to sharing the journey with you all x

Hi everyone. Im natasha. I have a whopping 10st to lose so in it for the long haul. Although I have already lost 20lbs of that in the 7 weeks since I started restricting myself to 1500 cals a day. Currently weigh 21st 3lbs. Aiming for 12st. Look forward to sharing the journey with you all x

Wow congrats!!! You're doing amazing! Keep up the good work!!

Back