• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Anyone with a stone or less to lose?

ZoBo

Silver Member
I'm on the last leg of my diet & after numerous re starts after crimbo, I finally got back on cd last tuesday.

I went out for a planned meal last night for my ds1's birthday. BUT no more messing now. This last bit has been the most difficult in my head as I feel ok.

Anyway, just wondered if there were anymore on the last leg?

I have 13lb to lose. Can't wait until it's all gone. x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I'm with ya hun! I'm hoping to hit BMI 25 this week or next and see myself losing up to another stone (maybe less) from where I am today! It's the hardest bit isn't it?! We can do it though!

xxx

trisha

likes to post
Hi I've got 13lb to lose as well. My original goal was 10 stone but I've lowered it. I've as several restarts as well, its really hard getting back into cd, and I didn't do too bad over christmas. Like you I can't wait until its gone and I can start maintaining

I'm on the last bit too and it's not as easy as the start as I'm comfortable enough with how I look, just want the last little bit off to where i want to be. Am doing 1000kCal and trying not to go over, but do, some days.

Planned on having just a shake, soup and a bar before dinner but have had a shake, soup, 8 clementines (just love them) and two slices of WW bread.......nothing mad, but more than I planned. Fingers crossed I can be good tonight with all the yummy food.

ZoBo

Silver Member
I feel really on it today & in the "zone". I just hope that I can stay there. If I stick to it religiously then I should be at goal in 3-4 weeks. Fingers crossed eh!

I got to my goal in NOv but after Chrimbo put on 9lb (da da one week of cd - I did two days each plan_ but then blew it at the weekend so am ss+ for a couple of days - want to get to ten stone an then maintain at 10 3 - so here goes!!

ZoBo

Silver Member
I'm on ss+ until I get to 9st 9lb, then I moving up to 810.
I was on 810 before christmas, but because of the weight gain I went back on ss+ to shift it.

Can't wait to get on the 1000 plan. I keep drooling over all the food I can have in my little book. lol

M-azing

almost skinny
yup, I'm only 8.1 lbs from my target weight. But these are the hardest pounds to lose it seems. Because I already get so many compliments and I like what I see in the mirror it's really really hard not to cheat.

Here in the Netherlands we don't have the BMI 25+1 stone-rule and you can sole source until 'the end' (or should I say 'beginning'? ;)), but I'm planning to move up in the steps in the AAM-week coming Sunday. I'm just not feeling comfortable with SS-ing with my weight, although my fat percentage is still 37.4%