Anyone with a stone to lose???

nv89

Hiya has anyone got roughly a stone to lose and following slimfast?? Xx

Yes Me! Have been on Slimming World and had good success, but ground to a halt after xmas and lost the plot. Been hovering around the Slimfast forum and have decided to give it a go! Looking for some quick success in an ideal world! would like to lose 10 lbs or so (or ideally a stone) by My birthday (may)

How much did u lose with slimming world? I'd like to lose that by June!! Iv went out n bought 2 weeks worth of snacks n iv got the meal bars n shakes, not tried the meal bars yet!! Xx

I lost one stone 5lbs with Slimming World, and TBH it came off easily and quickly too. I was totally focussed and in control, but then Christmas got in the way with my good intentions (it always does with me) and I struggled to get back into the swing of things. I managed to lose most of the xmas gain, but was gaining/losing/gaining at the club. I lost the plot a bit and stopped going. I have my special birthday in May and will be cross with myself if I don't manage to shift the next 10lb or so. I hope Slim fast does the trick! how about you nv89? do you like the shakes? I think they taste good, but never have the snacks/bars etc, just make up 100 cal snacks myself.... keep me posted and good luck to us both!

That's really good. I like the shakes but bit disheartened that I'm not loosing anything! I'm mixing it up this week some days 2 shakes other days just 1 and gna drink lots water and do my pump it up dvd lol I BETTER loose next week :p xx

I've started slim fast today would like to loose a stone before my birthday in july but but would ideally like to loose at least two stone did slimming world two years ago and lost two stone but it didn't stay off for long found I only seemed to loose a pound a week so hoping for a better result with slim fast

Hi there im starting again with 6/7 weeks till i start wedding dress shopping. Weigh in this morning im 11st 2.5lb.... Feeling quite frumpy atm. My clothes are just a bit too tight. My aim is about 10lb-1st loss in that time feeling positive this morning. That usually fades by time the weekend comes around. But i really need to kick this weights butt and feel fab dress shopping :) how is everyone doing?

Back