Anyone with around a stone to lose?

First week of weigh watchers and I stay the same :-(

This really doesn't bode well for my confidence in the plan. I have used all of my points each day / week and any activity points I earned but have not gone over. Am I on too many points??

I know I haven't done as much exercise as I would like as I was having a week off.

Really not happy :-(

I know you'll be gutted but stick with it because it will come off!!!

Are you sure you've pointed everything correctly including your activity points??? I'm always wary because different people interpret the point value of exercise differently???

How many daily points are you on? It's always harder too when you haven't got much to lose..... I know all these things don't make a difference when you naffed off that you haven't lost..... Trust me I've been there!!!! If you don't have a loss next week speak with your meeting leader and go through your food tracker, maybe they'll spot something or perhaps you've just had a tough week :-/ good luck and keep going Xxxxx

Hi there! I would like to lose around 1 stone (maybe more, but we'll see!)

I'm going to weigh on Saturdays but I'm not sure how my first one will go as I've just come off Exante - I have prepared myself as I'll probably put on a bit of weight! xx

I know you'll be gutted but stick with it because it will come off!!!

Are you sure you've pointed everything correctly including your activity points??? I'm always wary because different people interpret the point value of exercise differently???

How many daily points are you on? It's always harder too when you haven't got much to lose..... I know all these things don't make a difference when you naffed off that you haven't lost..... Trust me I've been there!!!! If you don't have a loss next week speak with your meeting leader and go through your food tracker, maybe they'll spot something or perhaps you've just had a tough week :-/ good luck and keep going Xxxxx

Hey,

I'm 5ft 8, 11st 3.5 and have been given 27 daily points. The activity points I actually underestimated because I round down the time I spend doing exercise, I only had 9 anyway so it's not like I used loads.

Will stick with it & see how this week goes, I had a night out on Friday so I may not do well again but back on 100% now.

My work is a pain too and can't help as I work until 2am and get to bed at 3 then up at around 7 with my toddler!! This is for 4 days a week.

Hope everyone is well x

I have around 14-20lb to loose by end of May as I get married eek. I've been trying (and failing) to do Slimming World so I'm coming back to WW and know I can do this!

Hi I am thinking about givin ww a go been struggling with sw been on it almost 2 years and still only lost 12 pound really fed up with it at moment

I hav a stone to lose from where I am. Have lost almost a stone already since jan by only being good some of the time. I'm committed to this now :)

I want to lose a stone too already lost around 5-7lbs but events/nights out keep getting in my way at the moment lol!!
I'm weighing tonight after spending a week in Cornwall so I'm dreading it lol but decided from tomorrow in going to do Simple Start for a good boost.

We can all do this :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm struggling at the minute guys. What plans are you people following to lose your stone??

Hi there, any chance I can join in? I've just lost 16lb on WW and have 12 1/2 lb to go to get back to the Goal of 10 st 10 lb I got to on Slimming World a couple of years ago. I lost 5 st 2 lb on SW but put 1 1/2 st of it back on after losing my Mum. Been really struggling since to get back into the groove and actually see some proper progress as my heart wasn't in it! So decided to try WW as a completely fresh start and it's suiting me really well! So any help and support to get back to where I want to would be amazing! And I hope to be able to help other people too which is the beauty of Minimins! X

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi fun curls :)
like you I used to do SW too. We can do this hunni. xxx

Great Hippo let's do this!! Sorry to hear about your gain but we both know that a gain can usually be reversed in a week if we put our minds to it!! You haven't far to go now so keep at it!! Social situations are the biggest challenge aren't they, but I think if we can eat right when it's all up to us (during a normal routine day/week) we can stay in control and then those times we are tempted when we're out we should feel less guilty and have a little of what we fancy as it's important to have a life! XxX

Great Hippo let's do this!! Sorry to hear about your gain but we both know that a gain can usually be reversed in a week if we put our minds to it!! You haven't far to go now so keep at it!! Social situations are the biggest challenge aren't they, but I think if we can eat right when it's all up to us (during a normal routine day/week) we can stay in control and then those times we are tempted when we're out we should feel less guilty and have a little of what we fancy as it's important to have a life! XxX

hi hun
im pleased to say after that gain I posted I lost 1.5lbs on Thursday. Hoping to have another small loss at least this week too.
Here is my food diary if you want to subscribe. We can do this Hun. You are so right regarding social times too lol...

http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...ceys-weight-watchers-world-5.html#post7462303

That's brilliant Hippo! Where there's a will there's definitely a way! Its a nice feeling seeing that gain that crept up on us diminishing! I will have a good look at your food diary! Do you use the ww app too? I'm obsessed with it and it's definitely keeping me on track! I used to keep a food diary here on minis too but I found there was too much typing going on and I was finding it a bit of a bind having to update it every day. I know that's not much help to people who may want to look at it/get some ideas!! XxX

That's brilliant Hippo! Where there's a will there's definitely a way! Its a nice feeling seeing that gain that crept up on us diminishing! I will have a good look at your food diary! Do you use the ww app too? I'm obsessed with it and it's definitely keeping me on track! I used to keep a food diary here on minis too but I found there was too much typing going on and I was finding it a bit of a bind having to update it every day. I know that's not much help to people who may want to look at it/get some ideas!! XxX

Yes I love the WW app. It is great when out and about when you dont know what to have etc but also very good for forward planning too especially for me this week doing ProPoints as I usually do F&H.
Hope you have a great week xxx

Hi. I'm another one with a stone or so to lose, I lost one and a half stones using herbalife meal replacement shakes, and calorie counted low carb meals. I lost weight reasonably steadily from starting the diet in June 2013 until Christmas, but since then despite continuing on the same diet my weight just stayed within a couple of pounds of my Christmas weight. After a few weeks of different trials (including this week away on holiday with family after a wedding) I have decided to start WW.
The first meeting will not be until next Thursday, so should I continue as I am doing at the moment or would it be better to join online and take it from there? I would be able to start from Monday then, and plan the first shopping trip to stock up after my holidays with my new schedule in place.

i have been reading quite a few of the threads and topics on here and it does look as though WW would suit me.

Back