Anyone with LOADS to lose?

kookiethekat

I have 10 stone to lose :sigh:

Can't believe I let myself get so big. anyway, last time I was at Ww I had a couple of email buddies (sadly we lost contact). We generally emailed each other during the day at work, talked about what we were eating and general chit chat lol

At the time I couldn't get online at work so the only way of doing it was through email. Happy to have online buddies as well.

So - anyone out there wanna do it together? 10 stone is a lotta weight to lose

Hi Kookie

I have around 9 stone to lose & would love to have weight loss buddies to keep me going. :)

I am breaking my goals down into smaller chunks to keep me motivated. x

I also have a good 10 stone to lose :-( and would love to support and be supported. X

Thanks everyone, I am taking it one step at a time. Looking forward to getting to know you all better on my journey

Hi,

Ive got about 6 stone to lose !,ive lost it once before as well and put it back on !.

So here i am again second time round x

re-joined WW this eve, have a grand total of 7stone even who lose to get to MY target of 9 stone.........slow and steady wins the race eh!

I've 8 stone to lose, well 7 seven now. It sttresses me out sometimes as it doesn't seem achievable but I try to break it up to more realistic goals. It helps!!

hi Jo, I am new on the journey to, joined monday :) got more than 5 to loose but I only want to loose 5! somehow I dont think I would look right at what statistics say I should, think they put me a few stone lighter than I want to be! but I dont like conforming :p he he! I would welcome an email buddy, text buddy etc! be great to share with someone who knows what you are going through! x

Hey Lucy!
I know what you mean, according to my BMI, I'm meant to be about 9 stone, I'd not look right though........ lol. Would like to get to 12 I think, and then see how I feel.
Are you attending a class, or going it alone? :)

Hi Jo, I've got at least 10 to loose - more if you look at all the 'ideal' height/weight charts - I'd have to be about 7 stone...... I definitely need all the support I can get - especially after failing with SW lol, need to get this weight shifted - don't want to get to next summer and be fat and forty lol xx

hi i have 7 stone to lose, seems so far away, this is my 1st week and i get weighed on monday x

Back