anyone with mood swings???

hey all... I've got bad mood swings BIG TIME!!!! get irritated and annoyed so easily and I'm takin it all out on my hubby.(lol....not really) The worst part is that he doesnt know im doin LT so he is really worried about the sudden change(bless him) I'm only on day 3 but have had so many small arguments and a big fight (not physical....lol)
Is anyone else experiencing this too? does it get better?

I think the mood swings do increase on a rapid weight loss diet as your hormones do go haywire!

I noticed it more at the beginning than now...

Luckily I have a very calm husband who has great patiences :eek:

Love Mini xxx

Last edited:
Yeah im all over the place right now. I go from calm to tearful to bursting with happiness! I used to suffer depression so keeping an eye on it but im good for now!

Hope you feel better soon

I don't have mood swings as such, but this week I have felt totally miserable (for the first time during LT), had my 6th weighin yesterday (another 3.5 pounds, woohoo!) Does anybody else go through a whole week of feeling miserable or is this just the 6 week blues??

Yes up and down but seem to be more up lately, husband is very long suffering as he sees the weight dissolving and feel that any moods are worth putting up with :)

just must be a womens thing....lol

OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am up and down even after 18 weeks but then as Mini says, our hormones are all over the place so we should expect it! It is better now (except totm) than it was in the first 2 months.

x

Yep, me too, I get really irritated very easily (especially when the kids won't touch their food! Arrgghhhh!).

My wife started LT last week, so now we are both on it. Our house is like a war zone at the moment. Both ready to snap over the slightest little thing. It great!! Lol

Ah but the making up must be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And burns lots of calories too!!!!!

x

mood swings is that wat u call them lol ,, yep im practically eating everyone .. it feels like hyper energy and i get annoyed very easily ... but ive always been like that eeeek

Day 3 and 4 is was soooo irritable!!! if you asked my OH he'd still say im irritable now but thats men for you!! But i was really moody on those days but dont worry you'll be feeling and acting great soon

WWJ, I'm one of the most laid back humans on this planet, but I've had some grumpy days on LT. It's par for the course!
Do you mind me asking how you can hide being on LT from your OH? It must be very difficult for you.

yes it is v hard cathy. he works 8am to 8pm., and is not a problem hidin then. wknds is hard. hate doin it like this but he is totally against it and wants me to do sensible eating... which does not work for me. ive tried everythin in the past and this is the only thing that has worked.

WWJ, I'm one of the most laid back humans on this planet, but I've had some grumpy days on LT. It's par for the course!
Do you mind me asking how you can hide being on LT from your OH? It must be very difficult for you.

jelly dont worry im hidin it too ,, lol he takes a bag of chips and when i dont have one he asks if im ill ...lol

Mood swings... well... lol I thought I was alright at first, but then realised I was super-irritable. Not all of the time but the slightest thing was enough to make me start plotting the culprit's untimely demise. Also this week I've been pretty terrible, snapping at people and being very anti-social. Won't even go and see my OH and he came back from a two week holiday yesterday! :eek: Here's hoping I calm down a bit sharpish...

Back