Anyone with more than 8 stone to lose?

I had over 19 stone to lose when I started. Very very close to having lost 8 stone so far.

There a few on here with lots to lose.

The best advice I have is don't be in a hurry. Sometimes life happens. But the pounds do add up if you keep chipping away

Wishing you lots of luck x x

Thank you how long did it take u to loose the 8 stone.. that's amazing

actually today is exactly 9 months to the day I started my 'diet'. Unless you are doing VLCD i would say 8 or 9 months is a typical time frame to lose 8 stone. But everyone is different.

Vintage Girl is my idol when it comes to weight loss. She has lost nearly 15 stone on SW so far https://www.minimins.com/threads/not-giving-up-on-losing-weight.355309/ Think that has taken her about a year.

Hi - I could probably do with losing 8 stone, but I am content with losing 5 - 6 stone - its such a huge massive number isn't it? Over 100lbs.

We can do it, if we put our mind to it....

actually today is exactly 9 months to the day I started my 'diet'. Unless you are doing VLCD i would say 8 or 9 months is a typical time frame to lose 8 stone. But everyone is different.

Vintage Girl is my idol when it comes to weight loss. She has lost nearly 15 stone on SW so far https://www.minimins.com/threads/not-giving-up-on-losing-weight.355309/ Think that has taken her about a year.

Hi Buffy - congratulations on your massive weight loss - you are doing so amazingly.

I've got 6 stone as my current end goal but it's very likely i'll end up shifting my target to 8 stone before my journey is over

I started with 4 stone as my goal (mainly because I didn't think even that was doable) and then put it up to 6 a few weeks ago. I think when I get to 5 and half lost I'll put it up to 8 :)

With determination you'll get there!

Hi Lemondrizzlez,

I just received my 8st award today so wanted to let you know it's totally achievable! I still have around 6st to lost so what worked (and still works) for me is to not think too far ahead about the end goal. I just found that far too depressing and it actually made me feel pretty rubbish about myself. Break it down into a stone at a time; each time you achieve your goal it spurs you on to the next. You could even give yourself a little reward or treat each time you hit a milestone. It's taken me 13 months to lost the 8st, but that was with a pretty hefty blip in the new year; without that I reckon I could have achieved it within 10 months.

Wishing you the best of luck on your journey, I'm looking forward to seeing you get to target!

Ann-Marie x

Back