Anyone with wheat or gluten intolerances?

I've seen that in the shop too, is that the same quantity wise? For a hexa

200ml for the Koko (Kara) coconut milk with chocolate and 400ml for the original milk with calcium. I don't use that much milk and struggle with 350mls of skimmed milk but may give the Koko milk a try and if I like it I will buy it in bulk from Amazon as it is expensive otherwise lol

I've seen that in the shop too, is that the same quantity wise? For a hexa

You look amazing in your avatar picture. You are slightly taller than me but we weigh the same lol. Well done on your losses so far x

You look amazing in your avatar picture. You are slightly taller than me but we weigh the same lol. Well done on your losses so far x

Aw thank you that wasn't long after having my daughter in my before pic, my goal is to get to 10st 7 then may go lowers when I reach that, in struggling at the mo tho, off out tonight for my mams birthday so dreading WI next week :s xx

Aw thank you that wasn't long after having my daughter in my before pic, my goal is to get to 10st 7 then may go lowers when I reach that, in struggling at the mo tho, off out tonight for my mams birthday so dreading WI next week :s xx

I'm sure you will be fine. Just try to make the right choices. If not, get back on plan from tomorrow. When's you WI day?

Thursday night, wish there was a morning class lol wouldn't be as bad, back on track today, how is your week going? I'm hoping to get to my goal by September for my holiday x

Thursday night, wish there was a morning class lol wouldn't be as bad, back on track today, how is your week going? I'm hoping to get to my goal by September for my holiday x

Not too bad thanks. I want to get to 10st by August as I have a big birthday and then I'll see how I look. I may go for 9st 7lbs lol. Yes morning classes are better that is a shame. Can you not find a morning class near you?

Back