Anyone work in London and fancy a coffee sometime?

Porgeous

Chilling
Hi all

Thought there must be a few of us on here that work in London and wondered if anyone would fancy meeting up for a coffee one lunch time?

Georgie
xx

(me! I'd come to london just to meet you for coffee!!!)

I work on the outskirts (never take jobs in central London) but have a meeting at the Hoxton on 21 Feb - could meet then if you're free - I'll check my times and let you know.

Awww there should be a CD private jet so we can ALL meet up for a drink i'd so love to give u all a HUGE hug for all the support you've all given

There are some of us around then, excellent. I'm by Liverpool Street so I am sure we could find somewhere suitable for all. Amber let us know about 21st Feb.

Gxx

Just bumping this up - I am definitely at the Hoxton on 21st, but unsure of times as yet! I'll post as soon as I find out.

I work by LIverpool Street too and would love to meet up with you guys!

Let me know the plan - most lunhtimes are ok for me except Thursday when I go to my RtM class.

Leesy
xoxox

Shall we try and get something in the diary. What is everyone's availability lunch time w/c 18th or 25th Feb?

Gx

25th works for me

Gx

25th is cool for me....

Leesy
xox

wish i could come but im busy on the 25th, and also i live in northern ireland which hasnt got any easy access to liverpool street!

I don't work in London (obviously as I'm a CDC working from home :rolleyes:), but I'm about 45 mins on the tube from Liverpool Street and would love to join you if I can. Just depends on what time you decide to meet, and what my appointment schedule is that morning :)

Would be lovely to meet you all and great if you could make it too Sharon. Shall we go for 25th, what time would suit 12.30 and any suggestions as to where would be good for all?

I'm by Liverpool Street but happy to jump on the tube somewhere.

Gx

Back