Anyone work nights?

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Right, I am working 3 day shifts (7am - 8pm) today, tomorrow and sunday, then Monday and Tuesday I start a month of nights.Does anyone else work nights? any advice on what to do shake wise? Was thinking shake when I get up Monday morning, then 3 shakes over night?

yep I used to work nights, bars, lots of hot drinks and a shake or even tetras ( if you can stand the taste of tetras) If work has a microwave you can even have oats in the morning.

Bella

Hiya, I work shifts too, and am starting back on CD tomorrow. I found that I got through it by splitting my packs into 2, so that I felt I had more to "eat" during the night. I would then have a pack before I go to bed, one before I go to work, and then space the rest out during the night. Also, when I had the bars I would cut them into 10 or 12 small pieces and pick on them overnight.
Hope that helps. Good luck. :)

It's hard on nights. If I'm on a night flight I'll try o have my final shake on say the Monday night as late as possible. Then I try not to eat at work and keep the water intake up high and then have a breakfast shake as close to breakfast time as possible. But it gets hard not eating at work. Especially when serving people bacon rolls, cheese and ham melts and pizza lol. But I only do the odd night. Not sure what kind of routine is best if you are on lates for a while

Back