Anyone?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Julianne_julz, 2 January 2010 Social URL.

1. Julianne_julz

Julianne_julz Bears dont dig on dancin'

Ok, here's the deal. I retreated from SW and started WW yesterday. I'll give it that it's easier, but OMG someone feed meeee!! I'm starving! I just can't live on that little food. I was going to join online costing me £29.99 for 3months, great eh, slimming world costs atleast twice that so b#gger me if I'm paying that out again lol.

I think all. I had to do to get on track was take down the Christmas tree, as all my motivation is back as I feel like christmas is over now, back to normal.

oh god my tummy is rumbling! Lol. Someone save me. I realised how fab SW is, and how much I would need to starve myself on WW, take me back,please?? I'll be a good girl!!

Can't believe I've come running back after only 2days instead of the one month I said lmao.

So, lists anyone?? Pleeease!? Xxx

Last edited by a moderator: 2 January 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    Welcome back, SW is fab isn't it!!!??!
    I don't have a list on the computer but I'm sure someone will be able to help.
    Sending you big welcome back ((HUGS))

4. Julianne_julz

Thankyou! I feel like a bit of fraud, only yesterday was I saying I needed a break...well the break turned out to be [email protected]! Lol.

1.5 days has surely got to be a record for giving in WW lol.xx

5. Harry'sMom07

Harry'sMom07 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st3.0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I think I lasted about 8 hours last time I did it... was just tooooo fliiping hungry!!

6. Nikkiwales

Nikkiwales Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1.5lb(0.96%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I tried ww couple of years ago and last a week. Don't know how i managed that but i was soooo hungry all the time. Hated it. SW much better for me

7. Julianne_julz

Yeah, I've just done our food shop and bought lots of yummy things so I'm not eating the same old stuff. Can't wait for dinner! Lol x

8. Lucky7

Lucky7 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    That's okay - you just popped next door to see their lawn and realised that their grass isn't greener.
    Welcome back xx

9. Julianne_julz

It's definitely not greener! Lol. Well not for me anyway.

I feel like I went on a really bad package holiday, the kind you would come back from with food poisoning lol.

I feelsettles in again and even my OH said that now christmas is officially gone (by packing away of tree) he is back in the weightloss mode. I have also sorted our spare room and been using the cross trainer again for the first time since moving in here 3months ago lol.

Sorry to gloat but I don't half feel great!! Hehe!! Xx

10. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Why did you change to ww hon?

Good luck with your weightloss xx

11. Julianne_julz

Ah I changed because I tried every day to stay on plan and failed by the evening. I thought a change in how I wasthinking about food would help.I managed over 1days and was starving, that was enough to get me back on track woohoo! I was thinking i'd do 1 month on WW to get back on track with something new then start SW totally fresh in Feb... didn't need that long in the end hehe.xx

12. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    It always strikes me as funny that people on here who hate WW complain about being hungry and on the WW board there are always people saying theyve points left over and are full.

Sounds like youre better sticking with what youre happiest with.... :) No harm in trying something new - even if it is just to reinforce youre on the right path :)

Last edited: 2 January 2010
  13. CornishPisky

CornishPisky Full Member

I looked at WW & discovered I would be permitted 19 points a day. 19 points!! I ask you! I probably eat what qualifies for that for breakfast! Nope, WW was NOT for me. SW did the trick, & still is! Guess its whatever works for you x

14. petunia348

petunia348 Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimmimg world fo first 39 lbs now Rosemary Conley
    WW worked for me many, many years ago before points but am now much happier with Sw especially EE. Good luck and welcome back.

15. Julianne_julz

Oh I had great losses with WW in 2007 (9lbs wk 1)!! So it does work. Just not for me this time :) I can't live on 22points after having been on SW, a can of beans used up 5 of my points yesterday! :eek: xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.