Anyone ???

I lost 1/2 lb! Hooray...(considering I ate quite a lot at the food festival, a handful of mintrels, a cup cake at work and a kit kat I wa pretty chuffed!)

nice on isswhizz

This board is the most unsupportive on this website

Thats a bit unfair Katalena !. I think its because there are more people following the VLCD diets or the others like ww and slimming world.
The RC thread since i have changed over has never had the numbers that the others have but we do try and be supportive.
Also its a matter of getting the time to post.
Instead of putting negative comments why dont you write something positive and supportive.

( no offence intended)

I can't understand why Katalena should say that. I am sure members who are following the RC diet are really supporting each other. I know there's not many doing RC but I don't think it is because there is a problem with the diet. I have always found that a class with an attached exercise class is very good. Unfortunately we do not have any up here in the north east otherwise I might have considered it

Good luck and keep supporting each other
Irene xx

I agree with Irene, it doesnt have the volume that many others do but all the people I know that do it are supportive, its just a smaller number that do thats all.

I havent done it for many years as there are no longer any classes that i can attend but i enmjoyes it and alweays felt healthy on ity

Regardless of what diet everyones on were all on here for the same reason and can get support from any of the other threads aswell xx

Since I joined this website, I have posted positive comments mostly with no response. I gathered that it is a quieter board - that isn't the issue.

I love doing RC and would like to support and encourage others that are doing it as well as share hints, tips, ideas, recipes etc...

I guess it is just deflating when you post and get completely ignored. At least throwing my rattle out of pram got you all to answer me ;)

I certainly meant no offence.

Kat

Hi Fruitycake

Hi :)

Welcome to RC! I joined 5 weeks ago and am really enjoying it. I have bought the RC GI diet book and her new Slim to Win book and those, along with the magazines have been a great source of information, meal suggestions and recipes to keep my food intake interesting and a good variety.

The problem I have often found is that I get fed up eating the same things and start picking at others bits and pieces and eventually fail. I ensured I removed that barrier and have started helping a friend with that at work.

Good luck with your weightloss.

Kat

Ps: I bought the books via play.com as they were reasonably priced and delivery was free. they also came quickly.

Hi Kat, I know what you mean about being ignored sometimes its not personal lol.
but at least you did get noticed !
I am starting afresh with it all again and am on the 1200cal fortnight doing ok so far hope everyone else is.xxx

I am struggling to eat 1800 calories a day at the moment. I stayed the same this week and she said it is cos I am not eating enough so I tried to up my calories.

I am doing better than I was as I was only managing about 1000-1100 a day. At the moment I am managing 1400-1500 a day which is better but still not quite enough.

Of course it would be easy to eat the full amount of calories if I was eating higher GI foods but sticking to the 5% in 100g means larger quantities of food and that is what I am struggling with!

Hopefully this week my loss will be better!

Kat

well I managed to get 2lbs off, hope everyone else is doing ok.

Excellent - well done!

Fingers crossed for everyone this week!

Kat

thank you Minime :)

I lost 3lb this week!

Good luck everyone on your week!

Kat

Well done Kat.
Anyone going on any of RC roadshows

Thanks Sazzy.

I didn't know there was such a thing as a RC Roadshow?

Kat

HI guys long time no see, been a bit wayward recently.

I went to a roadshow earlier this year and we had a great day. Got to meet Rosemary and had two pretty full on exercise sessions, lunch and good motivating talks.

Ello Jules

That sounds fab - I doubt there are any Roadshows around here but I will look out for them!

Hope you are doing ok on the RC diet!?

Kat

Back