Anyone ???

I am thinking of doing the RC diet, as i previously did it with a friend and lost over a stone. 1 1/2 years later i still want to loose more (plus the bit i have put on since). I have still got all the books and remember the diet well.
I found the group weigh ins and excercise classes helpful, But with my new job i just dont have the time or energy i used to, to stick to attend them, do you have any advice on how to regain that motivation you lost and repeat your success all over again.
And has anyone successfully done the RC diet without going to club meetings?

Your advice would be helpful
Thankxs
Rachel:p

I am thinking of doing the RC diet, as i previously did it with a friend and lost over a stone. 1 1/2 years later i still want to loose more (plus the bit i have put on since). I have still got all the books and remember the diet well.
I found the group weigh ins and excercise classes helpful, But with my new job i just dont have the time or energy i used to, to stick to attend them, do you have any advice on how to regain that motivation you lost and repeat your success all over again.

Thankxs

Hi geinie

Welcome here, I have done it before alone went from size 18 to size 12 but I was motivated, as my ex wanted me to lose weight. You need the motivation, how much and by when you need to lose. Set your mind to focus on that. I came back to RC again because I lost it for the wrong reason, after my divorce I went through depression, I hated meeting people and, turned to comfort eating. I put it all back and more to a size 22 now. Now I am focused and wanted to lose it and make it way of life. So set up your goals, and be determined to achieve them.

hi Sazzy, i have just started the kick-start, i am on day 1, and i am loving it, i joined my class last night and did the aerobics, i have not done any exercise for a long time!!!, i will let you know how i get on, and i am going to adjust my ticker,

hi Clarins, are you aching this morning hee hee.

I have lost 3.5lbs last week but missed this week due to having to go to hospital.

Will I ever not be trying to lose weight lol

Hi everyone, could I join in please!? I have been doing Slimfast but am fed up with shakes and want some real food!!:p

I have had a bad week this week and just want a fresh start - I have three stones to lose :sigh: and have lost lots of weight on Rosemary Conley a while back. I'm not going to class as it's just too expensive for me right now but I have all the books and know the diet plus I hope to throw in a little exercise!! :rolleyes:

Today is my first day, I'm doing the two week kick start, any advice gratefully received and I'd love to join in the Christmas challenge.

Hi geinie

Welcome here, I have done it before alone went from size 18 to size 12 but I was motivated, as my ex wanted me to lose weight. You need the motivation, how much and by when you need to lose. Set your mind to focus on that. I came back to RC again because I lost it for the wrong reason, after my divorce I went through depression, I hated meeting people and, turned to comfort eating. I put it all back and more to a size 22 now. Now I am focused and wanted to lose it and make it way of life. So set up your goals, and be determined to achieve them.

Good luck with your weight loss :)

Kat x

Thankxs

Hi Rachel

Welcome to the RC boards and good luck with your weightloss.

I personally go to the classes and am really motivated and enjoying myself at the moment.

My friend is doing it at home and she is enjoying it. She is in her 3rd week now. I am also helping another friend get things sorted to start at home and I am going to help her plan what to eat.

Kat x

hi Clarins, are you aching this morning hee hee.

I have lost 3.5lbs last week but missed this week due to having to go to hospital.

Will I ever not be trying to lose weight lol

Well done on 3.5lbs Sazzy - that is fab!!

Kat x

Back