Anything goes...

Day 1 No Sugar/low carb

Brunch-

2 scrambled eggs, large flat mushroom with chopped garlic, roasted cherry tomatoes, chopped tomatoes

Dinner-

Chilli- Minced beef, onion, garlic, cumin, paprika, chilli powder, chopped tomatoes and beef stock cube
Stuffed in to baked butternut squash half
Broccoli

Peppermint tea

Last edited:
Food wise I'm being good but tonight I will have a drink as I worked a 15hr shift last night.

Started with a brekkie of sausages bacon scrambled egg and mushrooms

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well today will mostly consist of doing nothing, I'm not hungover.. i barely drank anything last night but my glands are still very sore :-(

Really need some food inspiration as i don't want to be eating meat all week lol.
Hope you're all having a good day xx

Dinner was so filling! Amazing how little calories are in butternut squash.. will definitely be using it a lot more

Attachments

• 1420136788426.jpg
    1420136788426.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 50
  • 1420136805296.jpg
    1420136805296.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 51
Morning! My throat is starting to feel a bit better.. yay!
The only good thing about having it was i couldn't eat much.. fingers crossed i can stick to it :)

Day 2 no sugar continues

Breakfast-

Egg, baked in a large flat mushroom with a slice of bacon

Coffee

Lunch-

Strawberries, cherries and blueberries

25g mixed nuts

Green tea with lemon (thought this was going to be vile but it was actually really nice)

Dinner-

Pork steak with piri piri seasoning
Salad- salad leaves, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, gherkins, beetroot

Last edited:
Mmmmm that sounds nice.

I've not eaten yet. Woken with a bad head. I really celebrated the new year last night lol. Whoops.
Food wise I was very good. Had roast beef with veg for dinner. Was going to have my last treat and have a mince pie and cream but they had all gone so the only bad thing was the wine

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I've cut out alcohol for the month of January :O I love my red wine/whiskey (not together lol) so it's going to be difficult.

me too - except promotion day at my place - everyone goes out and gets drunk regardless of good / bad news!

Not the best pictures but here's what I've today

Attachments

• 1420221679480.jpg
    1420221679480.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 47
  • 1420221691502.jpg
    1420221691502.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 45
  • 1420221703832.jpg
    1420221703832.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 45
I've added 250ml unsweetened almond milk to make my calories just under 1200... i don't really want to fall under that, especially since I'll be back to running on Monday.

Have to admit, it hasn't been as difficult as I thought it would be, properly cause I've over done the junk and alcohol last month! Fingers crossed it continues this way.

I've added 250ml unsweetened almond milk to make my calories just under 1200... i don't really want to fall under that, especially since I'll be back to running on Monday. Have to admit, it hasn't been as difficult as I thought it would be, properly cause I've over done the junk and alcohol last month! Fingers crossed it continues this way.

I was aiming for 500cals came in at 1000.relatively easy too. Day 1 is always the worst!!

Morning! Feeling full of energy today :) my stomach felt flatter this morning, so up i got to have a sneaky peek at the scales.... let's just say I'm very happy with what they say :-D

My throat is much better today, so i think I'll have a go at 30 day shred.

Food for today....

Breakfast-

Paleo banana pancakes=

Banana, mashed, mixed with one beaten egg, pinch of cinnamon and a teaspoon of dessicated coconut.... just before they set in the frying pan i dropped some blueberries in.

They are delicious!!!

Lunch-

Smoothie made with 250ml almond milk and blueberries

Dinner-

Smoked salmon, mixed veg with garlic

Last edited:
I was aiming for 500cals came in at 1000.relatively easy too. Day 1 is always the worst!!

Definitely! Trying to get back in to the habit of eating healthy when all I've done is eat chocolate and mince pies was difficult!
Feeling much better for it though

My dinner..

I will start introducing things like quinoa, cous cous and wholegrain rice next week.

Attachments

• 1420309600241.jpg
    1420309600241.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Forgot to add my breakfast.... and I can't seem to edit my last post

Attachments

• 1420311734097.jpg
    1420311734097.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 45
Today has gone bad already.... 5 rich tea biscuits with my coffee this morning! *sob*

Not going to let it affect the rest of my day!

Back