Anything other than milk, cheese, soya for healthy extra A?

Twilightgirl

Hi everyone,

I'm struggling with healthy extra a, as I don't eat dairy as it makes my monthly stomach cramps more intense (to the point where I can't go to work, even with truck loads of painkillers), and I dislike soya products. Is there anything else I can use?

Thank you.

Twilightgirl said:
Hi everyone,

I'm struggling with healthy extra a, as I don't eat dairy as it makes my monthly stomach cramps more intense (to the point where I can't go to work, even with truck loads of painkillers), and I dislike soya products. Is there anything else I can use?

Thank you.

What about that coconut milk-Kara? You can have 400ml as a HEa if I remember correctly :) an it's really yummy x

Yeh I vote for Kara milk too, I prefer it to Soya milk. Not overly coconuty just a hint of it but yummy! Sadly it's quite pricey compared to normal milk but worth it of course if it saves you the pain - maybe you are lactose intolerent? x

icklerockchick said:
Yeh I vote for Kara milk too, I prefer it to Soya milk. Not overly coconuty just a hint of it but yummy! Sadly it's quite pricey compared to normal milk but worth it of course if it saves you the pain - maybe you are lactose intolerent? x

If you re lactose intolerant there is fresh lactofree milk which I use

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm with you I only have 35 ml of soya milk a day I hate it x

I'm dairy free too x

How about rice milk? I think I have it listed as a HEA actually. It looks properly watery but the texture is just right. I prefer it in tea to soya, personally...

Back