App for old points

Gillbob

Hi all. Is there an app for the old points system!? Any that I find say they are for the old plan but don't do half points!! Please help!!

Oops that went too soon. Yeah i use one called wwcalcuk. Its just for calc old points x

hi,

i too am following the discover plan and have a useful app if you have a smartphone.

there is an app on itunes or android called IWatchr it is a calc which can be used for the old points or the later pro points. not only that but it also doubles up as a tracker. it allows you to add your meals throughout the day and resets for the next day. you just need to enter your food types and values to build up a menu then they are stored as you favs and you can use them over and over again. you can either go through and enter all your foods and values in one go or just add them as you use them and build up your library.
it is quite simple to use just play around with it also the developer has a website. failing that just send me a query and i will try to answer it for you. oh and the app is only 69p

hope that helps
Lee.

leeejordan said:
hi,

i too am following the discover plan and have a useful app if you have a smartphone.

there is an app on itunes or android called IWatchr it is a calc which can be used for the old points or the later pro points. not only that but it also doubles up as a tracker. it allows you to add your meals throughout the day and resets for the next day. you just need to enter your food types and values to build up a menu then they are stored as you favs and you can use them over and over again. you can either go through and enter all your foods and values in one go or just add them as you use them and build up your library.
it is quite simple to use just play around with it also the developer has a website. failing that just send me a query and i will try to answer it for you. oh and the app is only 69p

hope that helps
Lee.

Hi Lee. How's it going?

Hi Ang,

Going ok. and you?

Long time no speak. hows your weight loss going?

started back at the begining of May. and have lost 11 lbs. fell off the wagon at the begining of the year when we all started back. done my back in and comfort ate. so put my weight back on. now in a nice routine and seeing the results.

went back and looked at the summer challenge but seems many others had disappeared from the thread too. so didnt continue with it.

speak soon.
Lee.

Hi every one you can't get iWatchr app in the uk anymore for the iphone however there is one called vintage points that you can get and it has a barcode scanner device on it as well.

Kkestral

Back