App for Samsung Galaxy s2

Micheletoloose

Hi, Just new to all this, 2nd time Ive posted a thread just been looking and got to say love it :) Dont know if anyone can help but I am looking for a app to download to my Samsung phone, I believe the actual ww app can only be downloaded to the Iphone (correct me if im wrong) anyway downloaded one only cost me 79p and shows as points plus diary however dont think its the best and think it may be American just going from what it comes up with when searches food?? Has anyone got any suggestions, thanks xx

Hi

The Andriod App is still in the pipeline info I got yesterday from WW is:
"
Please be advised that we are still currently developing and testing the App for the Android Operating system, however we do not currently have a release date.

There are a number of technical and bureaucratic processes that must be completed before a release date can be confirmed. We can assure you that we are working hard to release it as soon as possible.

If I hear anymore I'll let you know.

Did you download the Ulimate WW Diary one? - Its not bad but I find you have to enter all your food for Bkft lunch or dinner at once as you cannot go back in and add more to that section - which is a bit of a nightmare plus you also have to watch out that it has put it on the correct date.

I'm waiting for the WW one to come out until then pen and paper will have to do until I can logon properly...

Hope thats help you...

Kats

I downloaded this one - i think its the same (heart icon) 1.99 I've just been to check & I have tried and managed to put in bread for Wednesday breakfast ( I downloaded it Thursday) perhaps we have downloaded different ones? There's another thread where I heard about it people are really positive about it. Xxx

Back