Appetite suppressants to combat ghrelin???

Hi Karen

I've not beaten the ghremlins yet! Your description of a binge sounds just like my recent ones! Starts small and spirals out of control. Mine have all involved chocolate over the last month - something I've never binged on in the past. In fact I could have a selection of chocolate bars in the cupboard for guests and they wouldn't be touched by me at all. Wonder what it is about chocolate that is making me binge on it at the moment?

Well, had a shock on the scales this morning, so back to abstinance tomorrow (fingers crossed). I have my "bedsit" set up so there is no food here at all and I have made myself a promise that here is a new start and I am not going out to buy "multiple" bars of chocolate like I did in Edinburgh.

Just thought, we sound so alike maybe it's something in our Welsh genes!

I don't think "tablets" are a good idea as an idea for appetite supressants, I think it will just mask the issue and when you stop taking them you will have to deal with that instead of the ghrelin. Not sure I have an answer for you as I am in the same boat! Let's keep each other strong!

Hiya

My mom takes a herbal appettite suppressant as she craves sweet things all the time - shes not really dieting as such but they help curb hunger pangs and cravings.

They are £25 for a months supply - they are called Herbal Phentermine and she swears by them

I ve tried reductil in the past and am considering trying the new appetite surpressant just released if my doc will prescribe it for me x

Back