appetite suppressants

Niny

Hey!
What do you guys do when you get the urge?
Mine is normally once i get in from work, 6/7pm, get the littlen to bed n then thats it, like ive never had food all day! i can have me tea n be fine but then i need food... but im not even hungry, its just pure greed. ive been recommened to use warrior blaze by one of my mate oh body builds but not sure.
Apart from caffeine and diet coke what what can i use?

Thanks dudes

When i get the urge to have something i normally have a drink and wait 30 minutes. Most of the time you have " the urge" because you are bored or thirtsy. Try it. If after 30 mins your still feel pecking have a fat free yoghurt or piece of fruit.

Im exactly the same!
My job is desk based and as long as im busy I have my meals as normal and can feel fine, then I get home, plonk infront of the TV and all I want is chocolate or crisps
Ive started switching my syns that I would normally have for breakfast to supper (25g rice crispies) and found this really helps
breakfast is now toast and banana which is still filling and leaves the wee sugar hit to when i really want it

Tea is a really good appetite suppressant, i tend to make mine with a splash of almond milk and a sweetner tablet so its usually quite low in calories too.

I pour myself a big glass of water and jump on here or flip through a mag of clothes that I want to wear. I've actually decided to make a collage of outfits that I want to buy/wear at goal and post them to my fridge...that's my weekend project. I am thinking that will help alot! :D

Back