Apple Cider Vinegar????

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by sarah1274, 20 May 2011 Social URL.

1. sarah1274

sarah1274 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Hi

I was just wondering has anyone else tried drinking this stuff as a way to help weight loss.

I was reading up a bit about it on the internet, after someone suggested it as a good all round supplement.
    So I went to my local heath food store, bought a bottle and added some to water to sip, and tbh doesn't even taste that bad!

Now I know faddy pills and that are rubbish, but I was curious if anyone else had tried it and felt different on it.

Cheers

Sarah:)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Safcd1

Safcd1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    My mum uses it but I'm not sure if it can be taken on exante which is the diet we are on

4. Aline

Aline Gold Member

Current Weight:
    7st9lb
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    maintenance: healthy eating & exercise
    Don't do that Sarah, please.

I have a cousin who did it to help in the weight loss process and she ended in hospital for several days in a row because the apple cider vinegar is very acidic and she created a gastric ulcer by drinking it.
    Apple cider vinegar needs to be used in moderation, mixed in salads for example. Never drink it by itself, coat your stomach with sald or something first;)

xx

5. sarah1274

sarah1274 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(10.71%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    Thanks for the advice and the warning. Thats the problem with the internet, you just can't believe everything you read!!!

6. Emmaline

Emmaline Hippety Hop!

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8.2lb(9.82%)
    Diet:
    calorie counting and low carbs
    Hi Sarah, I also tried this some few years back but found that my rhuematism was dreadful the day after.
    Better to Google "side effects" perhaps?

Take care ... :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.