Apple Cider Vinegar????

sarah1274

Hi

I was just wondering has anyone else tried drinking this stuff as a way to help weight loss.

I was reading up a bit about it on the internet, after someone suggested it as a good all round supplement.
So I went to my local heath food store, bought a bottle and added some to water to sip, and tbh doesn't even taste that bad!

Now I know faddy pills and that are rubbish, but I was curious if anyone else had tried it and felt different on it.

Cheers

Sarah:)

My mum uses it but I'm not sure if it can be taken on exante which is the diet we are on

Don't do that Sarah, please.

I have a cousin who did it to help in the weight loss process and she ended in hospital for several days in a row because the apple cider vinegar is very acidic and she created a gastric ulcer by drinking it.
Apple cider vinegar needs to be used in moderation, mixed in salads for example. Never drink it by itself, coat your stomach with sald or something first;)

xx

Thanks for the advice and the warning. Thats the problem with the internet, you just can't believe everything you read!!!

Back