• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

apple crumble and custard

S: 14st10lb C: 12st2lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 28.3 Loss: 2st8lb(17.48%)
hiya everyone, i have been pretty good lately, but my hubby just came in the lounge with a dish of apple crumble and custard and said to me there s some left in the kitchen, stupid thing to say to me, oh well drop down to 5 syns now till next week. but it was really good.:break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 14st0lb C: 13st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 0st10lb(5.1%)
I thought I wasn't missing anything since starting sw, but my mouth is actually watering from reading the thread title ...

dudette2001uk

I will be a Princess!
S: 18st2.5lb C: 18st2.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 41.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Cor! I could murder some apple pie and crumble! :drool: I used to make a banana and orange crumble with chocolate and hazelnuts mixed into the topping. It was divine! Sorry...shouldn't really mention that! :D xxx

I made a peach and blueberry cobbler with an amaretti biscuit topping and custard the other day out of a recent mag and it was seriously to die for and it was 7 1/2 syns. I'd eat it even if I wasnt on a diet!

S: 9st11lb C: 8st9lb G: 8st9lb BMI: 22.1 Loss: 1st2lb(11.68%)
I made a peach and blueberry cobbler with an amaretti biscuit topping and custard the other day out of a recent mag and it was seriously to die for and it was 7 1/2 syns. I'd eat it even if I wasnt on a diet!
Sounds delicious.

I'm off to Ma Bakers (near you Landlady) on 21st August, apparently the puddings are to die for. I'm so looking forward to that.