Apprentice- what are your thoughts so far?

IMO, the wrong team won last night, but of the canditates up for firing Ricky should have gone.

Duane was my favourite to win, so I'm not sure who I'll root for now that he's gone - none of them really stand out for me.

I agree that the wrong team won.
The people in this series seem a lot tamer than previous series. It's probably a good thing. I don't have a favourite yet and no oe is really standing out yet

IMO, the wrong team won last night, but of the canditates up for firing Ricky should have gone.

Duane was my favourite to win, so I'm not sure who I'll root for now that he's gone - none of them really stand out for me.

Oh no - i love the idea the other team had.
Exercising/dancing to 80s tracks sound like lots of fun.

No idea who i want to win yet but agree Ricky was lucky to stay.

I like the apprentice, the girl with the annoying voice is called Jenna I believe - an unspeakably annoying voice and she should be fired just for that!

I think the pm who lost last night was good and could win it (ricky)

did well in his pitches and tbh, should have won it, it was theirs to lose and they did, all because there wasn't enough MMA in the vid

Slimbysummer said:
Oh no - i love the idea the other team had.
Exercising/dancing to 80s tracks sound like lots of fun.

No idea who i want to win yet but agree Ricky was lucky to stay.

I liked there idea but the practicalities like cost and storage of the equipment should have been considered. I think they should have scrapped space hoppers and they could have used gym balls. I like the sound of hula hooping though. Plus hula hoops wouldn't be that much of a pain storage wise.
I think they should have lost as the company that bought the licence were going to change their idea massively so it wasn't really their proposed class
80's music alone would have got it going lol

Rod the Bass said:
I like the apprentice, the girl with the annoying voice is called Jenna I believe - an unspeakably annoying voice and she should be fired just for that!

I think the pm who lost last night was good and could win it (ricky)

did well in his pitches and tbh, should have won it, it was theirs to lose and they did, all because there wasn't enough MMA in the vid

I completely agree about Jenna. I have mentioned it previously. It's soo irritating!

Somebody on the team did mention quite early on the problems of storage of equipment, but he was ignored!

This was a task which was about money, and only money. It wasn't about whose ideas were better or worse. So there was no choice about who won.

I did notice he was ignored.
I know financially they won I just don't think it was deserved as the company wasn't going to use their idea as it was pitched.
Plus the other team had two companies interested and the other only the one

The wrong team won - it was very unfair. nothing was taken into account about the prices he gave for the supply of equipment - was it a pound for a hula hoop. A decent weighted one is nearly £20!!!!! The other teams idea was better I thought but the video didnt sell it - very bland and boring

I didnt like this task at all

jen3 said:
The wrong team won - it was very unfair. nothing was taken into account about the prices he gave for the supply of equipment - was it a pound for a hula hoop. A decent weighted one is nearly £20!!!!! The other teams idea was better I thought but the video didnt sell it - very bland and boring

I didnt like this task at all

I agree that other factors needed to be considered

I rather got the impression that Alan Sugar and Nick and Karen wished the task rules had been different, but having said at the beginning that it was to be judged on value of sales alone, they couldn't change it just because they didn't like the result. Not my favourite episode.

I missed most of the episode but I did see who got fired. So I guess I can't really comment on last nights episode

I didn't think Katy should have been fired last night and that's saying something because I didn't particularly like her. But the Stephen and the other one (the project manager I can't remember his name) are awful people, I was routing for the PM to be fired, he came across as such a ****

A lot was said about the idea of going to the football, but it wasn't a bad idea as such - but they should have stayed there through the lunchtime (whoever would choose lunchtime to move a catering stall from one place to another, missing the crowd at both venues???) and they should have thought much more carefully about the pricing.

And what was all that £xx.99 nonsense? No-one wants to be fiddling around with pennies in change when they are eating on the street!

Although Katy was wrong about some things, I think the project manager should have gone - he just wasn't managing the situation at all. He should have made a firm decision about the name - if you have a top chef agreeing that you can use his name to advertise your food, you don't say no! And he should have realised that it was a mistake to move away from the football ground at lunchtime. He can't think on his feet, that's his problem. And also, he really isn't a very pleasant person!!

Last edited:
Alan Sugar is making some right dodgy choices, if that is what you can enthusiasm with Jade what is slacking and CBA!, lol

Back