Approaching my big '40' diary

Is that 70g per scone? How many does that make in total?

With my mix I get 7 scones at 70gms each.

Well done on the loss - every one counts.

Quark mixed with sweetener, Cadburys Highlights powder sachet or 11 gms from tub (40 cals per drink one) 2 syns
Take 1 Alpen Light bar (half of HEX B) put in micro for a few seconds then crumble into quark mix - add a few defrosted or fresh berries and mix lightly.
My MIL - not on SW - thinks it is the best pud in the world - too sweet for me but have to make her one every afternoon.:)

Ooh, if added some crushed meringue made with sweetener you could make an eton mess kinda dessert! Might try that, sounds lush :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Saturday 14/07/12

Another good day today food wise

Breakfast
Left over SW quiche - free (figured it was like an omelette so nice for breakfast, and it was too :))

Snack
Crab sticks
2x ryvitas HEXB
Homemade cream cheese - free

Lunch
Jacket potato with cottage cheese
Small piece of smoked mackerel
Cucumber

Snack
Bag of skips- 5 syns

Dinner
Steak and SW chips with garlic mushrooms cooked in fry light - free
Slice of garlic bread - 6 syns?

Coffee with skimmed milk throughout the day - HEXA
3 cans Pepsi max
Water

Total 11 syns

Spent the day doing housework so must have got some exercise in there :-D

Missed a few days but will still put my diary on just to keep myself on track! Not been doing too bad considering :)

Sunday 15/07/12

Breakfast

2 x boiled eggs
2 x slices bread HEXB

Snack
1 small bar of dairy Milk - 5 syns

Lunch
Jacket potato
Homemade cream cheese
Baked beans

Snack
Wasabi peas - 12 syns

Dinner
SW keema curry and boiled rice

Snack
Cherries

3 cans Pepsi max
Water

Total syns 17

Monday 16/07/12
Breakfast

3 x Linda McCartney Rosemary and onion sausages - Free

Snack
Strawberries and Grapes

Lunch
SW Chickpea dahl loaf
Salad from:
Apples
Celery
Tomato
Cucumber
Herb salad leaves

Snack
Shape delight - orange 3 syns
Strawberries
Cherries
Grapes

Dinner
Homemade burgers with SW chips
HEXB
1 syn for ketchup

2 cans Pepsi max
Water

Total 4 syns

Fizzybee said:
Hi MM, hope today is a better one for you work-wise. Have you tried the Linda Mcartney Rosemary & Red Onion veg sausages? They are really tasty IMO, and free so I prefer those to the standard quorn :)

Thanks for the tip about the LMc sausages!
I am loving them, my new fav thing at the moment :-D

Glad you liked them :)

Hi,

Just wanting to say hi, and good luck on your Journey, im sure you will reach your target for your birthday. :)

Those scones sound lovley, i might have to make these one night.

Well done on your loss. :)

x

Hi mummymagic

I too am turning 40 next year!! just want to say good luck with the plan. I have restarted today and want to lose about 3st.... looking forward to seeing how you get on and reading your diary :)

slim :)

tinks* said:
Hi,

Just wanting to say hi, and good luck on your Journey, im sure you will reach your target for your birthday. :)

Those scones sound lovley, i might have to make these one night.

Well done on your loss. :)

x

Thanks Tinks

Scones are lush, especially when they are still warm out of the oven :)

*soon-to-be-slim* said:
Hi mummymagic

I too am turning 40 next year!! just want to say good luck with the plan. I have restarted today and want to lose about 3st.... looking forward to seeing how you get on and reading your diary :)

slim :)

Good luck with your weight loss xx

I want to lose about 4 stone (5 would be ideal but any extra loss is a bonus)
Defo keep an eye on me, it will keep me motivated :-D

Still behind with my diary! Lucky I keep it all on my phone so I can cut and paste :)

Feel like I'm really getting into the swing of things now. Trying to fill my plate with ss foods and usually eat a lot of salads at lunch

Prob made a mistake the past 2 nights of being so busy that I actually forgot to eat. Ate some of my lovely cheese scones though on Tuesday night as I was making them for dumplings in my soup for tonight ( which by the way I never got round to eating) Scones warm from the oven are yummy :)
Tonight I was just too busy sorting out teachers presents, wrapping birthday presents, cooking quiche for tomorrows lunch that I got in the shower at 9pm and thought 'I haven't even eaten yet' Luckily husband and daughter had treated themselves to a Macdonalds and I had joined them with my cup of black coffee!

Husband off tomorrow and I have given him strict instructions to make sausage (quorn btw) mash and beans for when I get in so at least I will get a tea :)

Tuesday 17/07/12

Breakfast
2 x Linda McCartney Rosemary and onion sausages and scrambled eggs

Lunch
SW Chickpea dahl loaf
Salad from:
Apples
Celery
Tomato
Cucumber
Herb salad leaves

Snack
Shape delight - lemon 3 syns
Strawberries
Cherries
Grapes

Dinner
Forgot to eat so had a few chicken slices and 2 scones (that I was preparing for tomorrows dinner) Not sure if these are to be syned as they were actually my meal but will say 4 syns just in case

2 cans Pepsi max
Water

Total 7 syns

Wednesday 18/07/12

Breakfast
1 x Linda McCartney Rosemary and onion sausage and 1 x quorn sausage (1 syn) with scrambled eggs. I wanted to see which type of sausage I preferred. Result is I actually prefer the LM ones which is great :)

Snack
Melon

Lunch
Jacket pot with leftover Keema curry, slice of chickpea Dahl loaf and lots of cucumber, celery and herb salad
Apple

Snack
Shape delight - orange 3 syns

Dinner
Again I forgot to eat again. Homemade soup and dumplings still sitting in the fridge for another night

3 cans Pepsi max
Water

Total 4 syns

Also realised that I haven't had my HEXB for the past 2 days when I could easily have eaten a cereal bar :-(

Tomorrow is a new day, new start. I know what to do, and I'm doing it at the being of the day, it just trails off at the end .......

Bad day today, was out of the office for work and ate a homemade fruit scone, naughty!

Will update my diary later

Hope today was a good one, and some nice meals planned for the weekend? ASDA tinned veg chilli & rice (all free :)) for tea tonight for me; how about you?

Fizzybee said:
Hope today was a good one, and some nice meals planned for the weekend? ASDA tinned veg chilli & rice (all free :)) for tea tonight for me; how about you?

I had a yummy carrot and lentil soup with dumplings. Was going to make a dessert with quark but didn't actually feel hungry so gave it a miss!

4 lb weight loss today which I am so chuffed with! :-D

Back