apps to help calorie counting

Me too, me too! It's amazing, I love that I can manually change my levels to follow low carb cc'ing. :)

Sent from my iPad

I've got one called Fat Secret which is good and is still free. I could never get on with MFP!

Myfitnesspal has a lot of information, I've used it on and off but never seriously till now.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes i love it keep me i order x

Another one to praise calorie counting apps - before I used one I would be tempted by food, and think even if I did eat it how much could it really hurt. Since tracking all my calories I find I am making much better choices about what to eat, and really thinking about the trade off of having that unhealthy snack now means little or no dinner to stay on target!

I've also found tracking the vitamins/minerals really useful using the app, as I have realised I wasn't getting anywhere near enough calcium and vitamin d each day, and have been able to make changes to my diet and take supplements.

Yup, another MFP die-hard here! Everything is religiously input and I have some of my regular meals input as recipes so when I have my usual salad I don't have to keep inputting "One medium tomato, 6 slices of cucumber" etc. Seeing my intake in black and white (and blue! :p) really keeps me on the straight and narrow and it is working so well.....

Back