April 2013

QueenOmi

Woo! Woo! Getting married on the 27th of April next year and I have to lose 4 stone. I have found my perfect dress so I don't want to ruin it. I'm currently a size 16 and I want to be a 10-12. Keep my curves but just be a little smoother!! Starting weight watchers on Wednesday. Excited but nervous about whether I can do it or not! I think everyone on this site is amazing and has done so well so I'm hoping I can make some weight loss friends! xxx

Hey hun, congratulations! I'm getting married 5th July 2013 and want to lose about another 7 stone before then. It's great to have a real target to work towards and its a great motivator. I'm doing slimming world, have been since Dec. Good luck and sure I'll see you around!

Thanks Ellen 83. Congratulations! So exciting. Wow! You're an inspiration. I'd love to do as well as you are! How are you planning on ordering your dress? I'd want to be ordering mine by this September so I need to be down to a size 12 by then. Ekkk!! Have you found your dress yet? x

Thanks Ellen 83. Congratulations! So exciting. Wow! You're an inspiration. I'd love to do as well as you are! How are you planning on ordering your dress? I'd want to be ordering mine by this September so I need to be down to a size 12 by then. Ekkk!! Have you found your dress yet? x

Thanks hun. I am really determined to not be a fat bride. With slimming world I am sure if you stick to plan the weight will just fall off, I could probably get bigger losses if I was stricter but I'm looking at a lifestyle change not just a diet.

If you look at it that you have about 28 weeks until september, if you lost 2lb a week you can have all 4st gone...

I have found somewhere online I am looking at getting my dress from, she even has a returns policy if I'm not happy which is why I'm willing to take a risk of ordering online. Will still be going toi try on dresses in shops just for the experience but I have already found the dress I want (have it as my pic) and it's not going to cost me the earth... we're not on a huge budget!

I'm debating ordering it early to give me extra motivation but am put off because I have no idea what size I will end up as lol. I'm going to see how the next few months pan out.

Am going to the wedding show in Birmingham next month, can't wait, just a shame I won't have lost enough weight by then to feel confident enough to properly try dresses on.

Back