April 2016 Challenge

Oh I know, I swear it takes a week to get off what you can put on in a day of misbehaving!

I was about 3/5 through my weight loss journey when I got pregnant, (203lbs down from 295lbs) so it felt like a massive set back.
Once I get back to prepregnancy weight I feel like it'll bother me less y'know? (I know that's crazy and people keep saying, "you just had a BABY" but I can't get my head around it having been a big gain haha.)

Well done to you too though! You're so very very close :)

Oh yes I agree, 1 naughty day can mean a week of hard graft!! I get it all the time, 'you've just had a baby', my boy is nearly 6 months old and I say to myself that it took 9 months to put the weight on so i've got no excuse after the next 3 months have passed ;) Hope it might spur me on!!!

Sarah I too am a serial weigher - I've done it for years also, it does help me but then does control me also. I looked this morning and i'm looking at atleast 1lb on tonight but by tonight its more than likely going to be 2 or even 3. Got to go to class and face up to things, I have messed around at times, but I musn't hide and although I hate to show a gain on my first April Challenge it has to happen to face up to it!

Perhaps next week you have a better loss, I do recall being 7lbs away from target and I only lost 0.5 some weeks but then 1 or even 1.5 the next so hang on in there! Is this an interim target or is this your 'actual' target?

x

I think i need to just step away from the scales for a couple of weeks and only get weighed at group because although before it never affected me getting on them it is starting to because i am so close. I have set this as my actual target. 5.5stone loss, a healthy BMI and a size 8-10. I want to just be at target for a while and see how I feel in my own skin - I may lower it one day but its really not in my plan to do so unless I don't feel how I want to. Once I'm at target I'm going to up the exercise and go for toning up and see how that does for me xx

oops, put on 1.5lb this week: no idea why, so gutted:mad:

First week weighing in after a three year break... 4lbs loss :) Wahooo xxx

you still
oops, put on 1.5lb this week: no idea why, so gutted:mad:
weighing and measuring everything you should? counting your syns? do you plan your meals? get enough speed?

It's so frustrating when you have been good all week and don't see the results you deserve but stick with it and you will get a good result next week xxx

Hiya there, sorry sarah for updating the chart again lol
Just got weighed - I've lost 2.5lbs

That's three times in a row now that I have lost 2.5lbs, I am usually up and down between 4lbs - 1lbs so I hope my body lets me continue, as I haven't done anything different. only 3 and half lbs away from my 3 stone award. Looks like im getting a half stone award or full stone award every 2 weeks! gives me so much motivation plus I starting to get eye rolls "her again" vibe at the moment in my group :(. I'll put it down to jealousy lol

Guilty as charged - another serial weigher here. Some days it can motivate me others like you all said it can put in me in an awful mood. Im just not ready to put it away yet though ha

Well done to everyone on your losses keep up the good work!

Hey forgot to finish my last one I did not hit target I would like at least 7lb this month but my weight loss are not big so don't want to set myself a challenge that may not happen so I'm going to say 5lb although I don't think this Friday will be a good weigh in but fingers crossed the rest will be so 5lb please

Would anyone prefer if I just did red and green? So if its a maintain its a green too? or stick with how it is?

Fab result @Neveragain - id rather have the eye rolls each week then not be doing so well and pleasing others so keep at it, you deserve it!

@LizzieM @spacecakes78 do you guys have results for last week? whats your weigh day?

@littleblackcloudxo @Lucylu79 @minnietheminx how did you get on today/yest? xx
Screen Shot 2016-04-06 at 16.03.34.png

Would anyone prefer if I just did red and green? So if its a maintain its a green too? or stick with how it is?

Fab result @Neveragain - id rather have the eye rolls each week then not be doing so well and pleasing others so keep at it, you deserve it!

@LizzieM @spacecakes78 do you guys have results for last week? whats your weigh day?

@littleblackcloudxo @Lucylu79 @minnietheminx how did you get on today/yest? xx
View attachment 181231
I think the yellow for maintain is ok too, and like everyone else greatful that you're doing this for us :)

So after a week away last week and trying since Saturday to get a huge maintain down I'm happy to report today I'm only up 1lb from my weigh in before I went away.
Hoping for a big loss next week but have an anniversary carvery dinner on Monday so we will see.

Back