April 2016 Challenge

Can I join, I promise I won't cover April.in red like I did March lol xx
Hoping for 6 please, despite Wednesday being my first week.of April and gaining 0.5lb lol so w bit of red sorry lol

Can't believe it lost 4.5lb
And slimmer of the week
Sarah be grateful if you can log this for me when you do a catch up
H x
Wow well done xx that's amazing x

Fantastic losses guys! You guys rock :) Sorry I had the day off yesterday and spent it with a friend and her little girl - ate out twice both times on plan and it only cost me 3 syns meaning I was still able to have a glass of wine in the evening.

Forgive me for this weekend, I am going to be doing a bit of flexi synning :D Looking forward to it I might add!!

How did you get on this week @Merbkat ?

Good luck Friday & saturday weighers - it might take me a little while to update as I have to help prepare for the party today after work and tomorrow morning. I won't be ignoring your results on purpose xxx
Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 07.10.17.png

Hi @Sazmajig,
Would anyone prefer if I just did red and green? So if its a maintain its a green too? or stick with how it is?

Fab result @Neveragain - id rather have the eye rolls each week then not be doing so well and pleasing others so keep at it, you deserve it!

@LizzieM @spacecakes78 do you guys have results for last week? whats your weigh day?

@littleblackcloudxo @Lucylu79 @minnietheminx how did you get on today/yest? xx
View attachment 181231

Hi Sarah, sorry not been on here for last few days. My weigh in day is Friday. Just done first weigh in and lost 1/2 lb. Happy with that as not had a good week in following the plan. Thanks x

Hi @Sazmajig,

Hi Sarah, sorry not been on here for last few days. My weigh in day is Friday. Just done first weigh in and lost 1/2 lb. Happy with that as not had a good week in following the plan. Thanks x
did you start last friday? As you've said first result was last week your start day, or a holiday?

Hi all,

I stayed the same this week, am so disappointed as I was 100% or so I thought for most of the week. There was one day I had a slice of pizza and a slice of cake for my nephew's birthday, still thought I'd be down something though.

Anyway, no point dwelling on it, hopefully this week will have a better result

Thank you
I know I was in a state of shock
I have been losing 1.5 a week so have no idea where that came from
But really happy I did
I bet :D Back to basics like week 1 for me this week so hoping it shows on scales next Wednesday :D

It's weigh day tomorrow and I think I might be getting a gain or STS :/ I've been on plan all week, always within my daily syns, altho I've used them more consistently than usual (I get 20 and I've used between 8-16.5 a day) and even did an SP day but it's not shown on my scales at home (they're basically putting me at last week's weight). I've not drunk much water so I think it's water retention but it's too late now to rectify that before weigh in :/ bah!

Hiya everyone! Well done to the people who have weighed in this week. Whether a loss, maintain or gain. You went and braved the scales. Showing you want and determined to do this! To those who have yet to weigh in Good luck!

I don't know if anyone knows about the wrap pizza?
I just made it from someone who suggested it and I so enjoyed it. I wanted a pizza that would satisfy and not make me break my 100% on plan or use loads of syns for just an 8th of pizza :( so I was shown the wrap pizza...... It is using the bfree wraps. Only available in asda as far as I know in the free from range. a bit pricey £2.80 for 6 wraps, but been as its dairy free and wheat free, usually those type are a bit more expensive. Good news 1 wrap can be used for your healthy extra B (or 4 / 4.5 syns per wrap)
To make the pizza, I put the wrap under the grill maybe only a min or two to get a light toast on it. then pull it out and spoon spread passata (or puree) used kerry low low grated cheese which I used for my healthy extra A 40g and then sprinkled sweetcorn, red onion, peppers and bbq chicken breast slices and place back under the grill till the cheese has melted. and it was delicious! had it with sw chips and salad and was so full, I loved it! I have 5 more wraps left, guess who is having pizza tomorrow! using my healthy extra B and A on the pizza it was syn free!
Hope you get a chance to make one and let me know what you think :) Ill post a photo of it tomorrow!

Had a second pizza today purely to take a photo yeah Right!!!
Gorgeous again. Here is What The bbq chicken one looks like And these are the Wraps. Only in Asda free from isle. Usually hidden At The top shelf or second top shelf. Mine was laying flat so hard to Find if not looking for them

Attachments

• DSC_0089.JPG
    DSC_0089.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0090.JPG
    DSC_0090.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
It will show
Sit and read the book again and write out a menu for the whole week and don't deviate from plan
Exactly what I have done :) Fingers crossed :)

Back