APRIL CHALLANGE

well done everyone, didnt have a good week and put a pound on because of that, i think that is what i needed as i will def get back on track.

Morning Louise. Don't worry about the gain. You will soon get it off again.

Take care

FF

Morning Louise,
Easy on, easy off. You'll shift that this week no problems. A few days off and renewed motivation has done me the world of good. New week and a fresh start will soon see a nice loss next week
BL x

:wow:Another 2ib, great stuff FF.

BL you have smashed your april target you go girlfriend:clap:

Louise don't worry about a gain look how I started the April challenge! The best thing to do is be honest about how you feel and ask for support if you need it. Someone is always logged on for motivational advice & tips. Thats whats great everyone's in the same boat.

I'm away tomorrow training so i'll let you know how weigh in went on wed. I've got my fingers and toes crossed for 2ibs.
Have a great couple of days xx

Congrats BL on really smashing your April Challenge! That is something to be really proud of :party0048:

Thanks Ugg and Sattsy. To be honest I have no idea how I have managed it. I was sooo bad (pizza, chinese, chocolate, copious amounts of wine!) I would blame the batteries in my scales but its a dial not electric! I'm not complaining though!!! :D

Good Luck for 2mo Ugg,

Thanks BL got to get back on track going away in 8 weeks, i can fit in my size smaller bikini so
thats something

Hey guys a small loss this week. I was thinking it would be more but hey a loss is a loss!

Thanks BL

Im off to Italy this weekend have my slimfast bars ready to take with me but not really hoping for much of a loss as I LOVE Italian food!

Hopefully all the walking around sight seeing will help and I just hope I dont gain

Well done Sattsy! Good loss. Have a wonderful time in Italy and don't forget to bring us a stick of (low carb) rock back.

I'm not expecting much of a loss this week, but still hanging in there

Sattsy you lucky thing off to Italy! I would just be good before you go and when you get back and enjoy yourself when you are there.

Bookworm when do you weigh in? Is it a Sunday? Still plenty of time to be good and get a nice loss. I have every confidence in you! :hug99:

BL I dont mind being good while away as this was a last minute kinda trip before I go to Greece (when I get the bkini out) as long as I can have my meal bar and a good coffee for breakfast and with sightseeing I usually take a roll with ham and cheese for lunch so it works out easier carrying a meal bar then I can have gelato as my snack and a good (naughty) dinner!

I noticed yesterday even though my weight hasnt really been going down I definately am starting to look better in my clothes so thats something! I just want to get below that 84kg so if being good on holiday is how I get there so be it :)

Hi Sattsy thats a great attitude. I did think you must be losing inches even if the scales aren't being as nice as you'd like. If you look better in your clothes thats great because at the end of the day when you have your bikini on, its your body people will be looking at, not the numbers on the scales.
BL x

Very sad :boohoo: I sts this week and was really good..... I don't get it some times!

Been to the zoo eaten for england but walked loads, I need to get motivated again.

:sigh:

Oh Ugg please don't get disheartened. It must feel horrible being so good and not getting the reward you deserve but look at how far you have come and how well you have done. You aren't far from goal now and I think the last stretch is often the hardest because you don't have much to lose.

Get out some pictures of you at your biggest and compare to how you are now. There must be a major difference. Even put on some of your bigger clothes (if you haven't thrown them away). You really have done amazingly well and you certainly inspire me.

Don't forget that you will be toning and building muscle mass. You are probably still shrinking its just the scales don't reflect whats happening because of the muscle weight.

Have a few days off the diet if you think it will help (not that I'm saying go crazy and eat everything in sight). Maybe a break will give you the motivation for that last push. I know I haven't been on SF for as long as some people on here but I feel like I've been on it forever. Maybe a few days eating alternate foods will confuse your body and when you go back on SF you will get some more nice losses. Just a suggestion anyway.

We are all behind you and urging you to make it. I really don't know what else to suggest because you do the plan as you should.

Hope I've helped
BL x

Oh another thing Ugg, don't forget us women have to contend with those awful hormones once a month and everything thats goes with it. You may have water retention and bloating. Just a thought although I may be miles off the mark. Just thinking if you have a pattern of good then poor losses it may be a contributing factor :banghead:

Back