APRIL CHALLENGE!

Teapot

Gold Member
Time to start the April's challenge! Same rules apply as usual, the challenge will run from 1st to 30th April, all you need to do is pledge your weight loss for the month and weigh in day below. Anyone can join in whether you're on LT for the whole month or just for a couple of weeks. Please make sure you post your loss on this thread so I can update it for you!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's not a competition - it's just to challenge ourselves.

How it works:-

We all pledge an amount of pounds that we aim to lose in April.
I'll update this first post with everyone's losses as we go along.
You can join in at any time just pledge your weight loss and weigh day.
Keep posting your losses even if you achieve your pledge early so we can see how well everyone has done at the end!

NameNo.of weighsPledge(lbs)Lost(lbs)To Lose(lbs)Weigh-in Day
5stonetolose (Kerry)2525
andMaintain 10st 10lbsThursday
August Holiday1111Thursday
Auntienicnac21082Wednesday
BIGTsmalltThursday
Buttercup :D414170Wednesday
Camplestar1010
Cheshire2828Monday
CityLady88Friday
Downsized1010Monday
Emmy_Lu :D514210Monday
Jenn1752Saturday
LeeLee :D325250Tuesday
Louthlady (Cath) :D514290Monday
Mand :D514190Saturday
MBurke1101.58.5Monday
MissPiggy1010Sunday
MrsFeeneytobe3814.20Saturday
Natalia21495Wednesday
Nicb214
Nuzzy :D414140Friday
oclmk1616
Sam_Dodd :D314200Wednesday
SarahW :D1010Friday
Stace :D314140Friday
Teapot :D514190Monday
Totes.Lipo (Ali)Pregnant :)
Yeye :D325310Monday

Last edited:
Hi Kay, can you put me down for 14lb this month, thanks :)

Hi Kay. I am only here for two and a half weeks in April and then I'm off to Cuba on my hols. I therefore pledge to try and shift another 7lbs xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Eeek! You've already put my name on the table. :eek:

I'm refeeding in just over a week then going to a party the week after...

Hmmm... Having at least a month off LT...

Thinking (typing) out loud here!

OK - I am 10st 10lbs atm... So I pledge to weigh the same or less by the end of the month. I think that's a good challenge for me seeing as I've got 1 more week TFR then 3 weeks to refeed/maintain. :)

Thanks ladies! Table updated, good luck to everyone :) :)

14lb for me this month please Kay x

Hi Kay can you put me down for 10lbs weight in day Monday

I'm in! 25lbs for me, WI Monday. I know it's a lot but I anticipate a good loss from Wk 1 this Monday x

Hi Kay, can you put me down for 14lbs, i weigh in mondays. Thanks

It's great to see your slimline avatar, well done :D

Got weighed early yesterday due to the Easter bank holiday and lost 3lb x

Happy Easter everyone!

Good luck Yeye! Will be fab to see how you get on :)
Thanks Louthlady! :D
Well done Emmy :)

Good luck everyone! x x x

Just to let everyone know that April will be my last month on LT and then I'll be refeeding. I'm hoping to be size 14 trousers by then and feel for my height that will suit me. I hope someone will take up the torch to run the monthly challenges from May, let me know if you'd like to do it.

Oh no Kay it won't be the same without your words of wisdom and encouragement! However I am so made up for you. You have done tremendous and should be very proud of yourself, what an amazing achievement :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Noooooo you can't leave us! Make sure to pop back from time to time let us know how you getting on !
like jenn said you have done amazing, bet you can't wait to get out there and buy summer clothes, I bet all your family are so proud
x

Thank you ladies!! It's exciting and daunting at the same time. It's been easier to just say no to food and live in the security of LT but hope I can transition sensibly and keep going. Don't worry I'll still be popping back!

Jenn, you weigh less now than when I started. This is so doable for you and you need to believe that you will succeed. I've found doing the monthly challenges a real help and it cuts the time up, and gives you shorter term goals that really do add up. I am proud of what I've done and even at the beginning didn't really think this would be possible. The support on this forum has been invaluable to me and kept me going through all the difficult times.

Emma, I've held off buying clothes as I've changed shape and size so quickly, and just got some stuff to see me through. Looking forward to being a stable weight and size so I can invest in some clothes so it's very exciting. I didn't get anything much for christmas or my birthday in December as my request was for a new wardrobe when I was ready. Soon now, very exciting.

You guys are doing fantastic. Looking forward to seeing how you get on this month!!!

Kay x x x

Hi Kay. I just want to get to 11 st and then refeed. So could you put me down to loose 8lb please. Thankyou for keeping on top of this challenge. You do a great job and it really is good motivation :)

Wow Teapot! I wish you all the best!
The hard work really starts after refeed (as I've found out several times). I have no doubt you've got the strength do make it work first time!

Keep us updated! I think refeed and maintenance is neglected when really it's the most difficult and most important part of the whole thing!

Have you planned your refeed menu? I'm refeeding again in just over a week and I'm going to use the same one I did last time as it was so successful.

Well done again! :)

Thank you! This next month will be all about planning refeed and seeing what the pharmacy have got on the subject! Any pointers are greatly appreciated And!!! Very daunting at this point but I know I have to deal with refeed and onwards properly to avoid any gains in the future. I've avoided thinking about refeed for obvious reasons up till now, but I'm up for it. Will be very strange after not eating anything since 21st October last year lol!

Back