APRIL CHALLENGE!

Hello everybody, especially Teapot
Ok so I've had abit of time off from lipotrim. But i'm riding my bike every evening. Burning over 1000 calories. I'm back on it as of today( lipotrim). Wish to hit the 13lb mark in April. I'll update my stats from tomorrow as I haven't weighed my self since Thursday. I was 237 lb on that day. Not far off my 235lb goal for March

Last edited:
Welcome back BigT! Hope day1 is going well for you today. Just let me know your pledge for April when you're ready. Sounds like you've been doing loads of exercise!!! I can't wait until I start eating again and have more energy to do exercise. I've got a heck of a lot of toning up to do!

Hi Kay, Yes it's me again ...........'miss I can't even manage one day'. I start a new job in a weeks time so would love to get into my suit easier and then continue... Can I join your April challenge, please? I'm just off to weigh myself.....

Hi Kay, My start weight is 242lbs and my weigh in day will be Mondays. I really want to push myself for the first month so I am going to go for 28lbs in the next 30 days. I appreciate its a lot but I am very overweight and have a new job and a swimming/Gym/walking regime in place. For me I think its the only way that will make me stick at it - fingers crossed - you now only too well how rubbish I am. I have also joined a running club (sort of) its the Run Britain -- the normal running clubs take on non runners for 10 weeks and get them to run 5KM. My training start either 4 or 6 May so I need to get some weight off for then ..... Good Luck everyone.

Hi Cheshire

Fingers crossed for you this time. See how you get on with the exercise, you may feel it's too much to do on so few calories but only you will know when you're doing it. I wouldn't try any exercise for at least the 1st week unless it's some gentle walking, you don't want to make yourself ill. Good luck with the new job, sounds like you have a lot of focus at the moment, and a good time to get on LT!! x x x

Thanks Kay - I know we've linked as 'friends' but I'm not sure what this means ..... anyway don't want to clutter this thread up but I'm with you guys this time!

Cheshire,

Might be worth setting up your own thread in the diary section? :)

Wk 1 WI 18lbs! X

Wow!!! How fantastic. Well done!! what a motivator for another week 100% xxxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done Yeye

Yeye you're well back in the 14's!!! Well done :)

Lost 1.8kg = 4lbs this week :)

Well done Kay your weight loss is going up again x

Hehe I hope so! A good week. If I can get another 5kgs off this month I'll be happy :)

Well done yeye a great start.

Hi Kay can you put me down for 14lbs please! I get weighed on a Monday! Thank u xxx

Don't forget Mand your 2lb weight loss goes towards Aprils challenge so only 12lb to go. You can do it!! xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

please could i go on this i want to lose 14 lb this month and my weigh in day is friday mornings x x

Great loss Kay. You will be in your 14s before you know it :) x

Back