APRIL CHALLENGE!

Hi Kay!

Please can I put
My name down for the challenge? Would like to pledge 10 pounds this month.

Nicola x

Welcome Stace, Mand, and Nicola! Table updated. Shout if I've missed anything :)

thanks teapot still getting use to this forum but find it very helpfull though :) xx

Hi Kay, can you put me down for a 6lbs loss this week :D

Hello there- Day 1 starts for me today so can you put me down for 16lbs to lose by the end of April please???????

Hi Kay, can you put me down for a 6lbs loss this week :D

Fantastic, well done!! Over a stone gone is 2 weeks eeeek :) Love your pic, you're so gorgeous! x x x

Hello there- Day 1 starts for me today so can you put me down for 16lbs to lose by the end of April please???????

Good luck for your start today!! If you've not done LT before make sure you drink lots of water

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Fantastic, well done!! Over a stone gone is 2 weeks eeeek :) Love your pic, you're so gorgeous! x x x

Thanks Kay, i'm actually sitting on the sofa blushing :eek: !! I've always been told i've "such a lovely face" but i can hear them thinking shame about the rest of you!!! It was taken at a party about 2 months ago and the only decent one i have!

I'm delighted with the weightloss, i've never had results like this before so very motivated

Hi everyone, I'm back, looking forward to catching up on everyones stories, will update my blog later to explain all, but please can I join with 18lbs target. Thanks

Hey nic welcome back ! X

Hi Kay, can you put me down for a 3lb loss this week, thanks :)

Thanks Kay, i'm actually sitting on the sofa blushing :eek: !! I've always been told i've "such a lovely face" but i can hear them thinking shame about the rest of you!!! It was taken at a party about 2 months ago and the only decent one i have!

I'm delighted with the weightloss, i've never had results like this before so very motivated

Aww bless you, but I know exactly what you mean. Time to get all the outside matching :) :)

Hi everyone, I'm back, looking forward to catching up on everyones stories, will update my blog later to explain all, but please can I join with 18lbs target. Thanks

Hey Nic, welcome back darlin I've missed you!! x x x

Hi Kay, can you put me down for a 3lb loss this week, thanks :)

OMG Buttercup, you've done so well!! Just that last stone to shift now, that fantastic :) :)

Thanks Kay, its a great feeling as you must know :)

Hi Kay!

Please can you put me down for a 5lb loss? Woo hoo!

Nicola x

Wow Nicola, fantastic loss this week, WELL DONE!!!! x x x

Thanks Kay! Was mighty surprised! X

HI KAY!!! i wont go rewriting it all over again but just have a quick read of my signature and ull be updated, and so i must bow out of the april challenge,,
thanksfor the support thus far. u were great! u are great rather. i have no dount u will hit ur target. check in soon!!!

OMG Ali!! Congratulations!!!! Good luck with your refeed and let us know how you and baby are getting on! I'm only doing this until the end of April then refeeding too. Got my Dad on my case saying I look gaunt, who'd have thought it!!! :)

Best wishes

Kay x x x

Back