APRIL CHALLENGE!

Big fat zero for me this week :(

And... I know it's a tough one luv. Hope you're ok and I know you'll have a better week next week x x x

Thanks teapot. :)
I was planning on refeeding in a few days. I wanted a nice loss for my last full week... meh!

Are you going to do another week trf then, or just go for the refeed? x x x

I'm going out for a meal on the 16th and a weekend party on the 19th so I have to refeed a week before then. I may try to keep doing this until the 10th. I had planned to stop on the 8th but I think maybe 2 extra days will help?

I'm trying exante 100% this week as the LT girl suggested mixing the two may have had a bad effect (I am sceptical ... I am wondering if I'm very sensitive to carbs and the exante has just pushed me over what I can tolerate so I am experimenting.
I want to know if exante is an option for my final push in a month or if it has to be LT all the way.

I think it's worth doing the extra 2 days, then you know you've done the most you possibly can before you need to refeed.

I'm also sceptical about the mixing thing, but worth a try sticking to exante, especially if you still have stock. I've never used exante so can't really help there and I don't know their makeup. If they are slightly higher in carbs that could explain it. You were mixing them in before if I remember rightly. Do you remember which week/s it was and do you think it affected your loss in those weeks but didn't realise? x x x

Hey Nuzzy!!!! What a FANTASTIC loss this week, well done luv! Onwards and downwards :) x x x

i was weighed yesterday and lost 5 pound :) x

Well after a really hard week I'm pleased to announce I've lost 5lb!! So it was definitely worth sticking with! That's 2 stone since starting LT and 3 stone in total this year. Proud to have reached one of my goals. Here's to another week! xxx

Hi i know im a little late to join but please can u put me down for 14lbs this month i need this motivation. My weigh in days r Wednesdays. thnx xx

Course you can Natalia, welcome and best wishes for this month!! x x x

Well after a really hard week I'm pleased to announce I've lost 5lb!! So it was definitely worth sticking with! That's 2 stone since starting LT and 3 stone in total this year. Proud to have reached one of my goals. Here's to another week! xxx

Woohoo Jenn!!! Just shows what you can do in a bad week. Well done for sticking to it, you have your reward. Hope you're feeling better and good luck for next week x x x

Thanks Kay. It's a relief to see a good result and a real motivator for the week ahead xx

thank you :) im really pleased give me that little more motivation :) X x

Hi Kay! I lost 4lbs this week :) my weigh in day is now a Saturday! Thanks! xxx

Well done Mand!!! That's FABULOUS!! :) :)

Back