APRIL CHALLENGE!

Well done Michelle!! It's much better off, than hanging onto it. How are you doing? x x x

I've havent been on in a few days and I just see that everybody is having such a super week in the weigh ins! WELL DONE everyone :) I hope I will do as well tomorrow :)

Good luck for tomorrow Buttercup!! x x x

can you put me down for 1.5lbs off not much but it's something

Mburke, when it comes to weight loss, i've the tescos attitude "every little helps"!!! :p You've done fantastic work already :)

can i come in on the april challenge please. maybe 25lbs.

thanks.xx

Hey Kerry! Welcome, I've added you to the table x x x

Hi Kay, can you put me down for a 2lb lost this week :confused:

Lost 3 pound today Kay!

Struggling without food and feeling tempted more and more - will continue for as long as I can, but I may have to have to refeed soon. I do t want to give in to any temptations and eat the wrong thing.

Nicola x

Hi Teapot.

It was my first weigh in today and I lost 10lbs! My Boyfriend is also doing it and he lost 11lbs,we're both really pleased :)

my tracker hasn't changed, don't know why?
Hi Sam, a massive well done on your weight loss :) My tracker never changes until the next day for some reason, when i preview my signature it seems to be updated but when i save it its always the original until the next day, its weird.

Buttercup, you're 2lb away from 4 stone in 11 weeks, thats brilliant!!!! When i started i set myself a goal to loose 3 stone in 11 weeks for a hen weekend So you're great inspiration to me :)

Nicola, that's brilliant about your 3lb loss, but i hope you're ok. This is hard, some people say they never think about food after a week or
2 but i always am, i find it so hard to not taste things as i'm cooking and i never realised i licked my fingers so much! You're doing really really well on this, take it a skake at a time and see how you get on x

Hi Sam, a massive well done on your weight loss :) My tracker never changes until the next day for some reason, when i preview my signature it seems to be updated but when i save it its always the original until the next day, its weird.

Buttercup, you're 2lb away from 4 stone in 11 weeks, thats brilliant!!!! When i started i set myself a goal to loose 3 stone in 11 weeks for a hen weekend So you're great inspiration to me :)

Nicola, that's brilliant about your 3lb loss, but i hope you're ok. This is hard, some people say they never think about food after a week or
2 but i always am, i find it so hard to not taste things as i'm cooking and i never realised i licked my fingers so much! You're doing really really well on this, take it a skake at a time and see how you get on x

Hi Kath!

Thanks for the encouragement! I've been feeling it today, despite the great weight loss. Baking cakes for the girls at work tonight hasn't helped, and I found myself licking my fingers. Didn't realise I did it so blinkin much! Also, had a naughty teaspoon for buttercream icing. Feel really bad and guilty, but am hoping the sugary teaspoon I had won't take me out of ketosis and make me feel hungry.

Night x

Well done on your great losses everyone! Monday can't come quick enough for me

Just looked and we still have 3 more weigh ins this month (Mondays) we can easy meet our targets

-1.5lbs this week... Today I refeed... Eeeek!!!

So I have just one and a half pounds room to manoeuvre!

Well done on the weight loss Natalia, Buzzy & And

And.... I'm doing a refeed at the start of June for a hen weekend and I'm dreading it so much, the thoughts of stepping out the lipotrim safety net is scary, good luck with your refeed

My stupid tablet/ipad thing is playing up so only checking posts ton my phone and its a pain to reply!

just been weighed this morning :) lost 5 pound pls could u add this to my chart :D xxx

Back