APRIL CHALLENGE!

Well done everyone on losses this week. Sorry I've been AWOL for a couple of days - work, work, work I'm afraid. Will catch up later tonight or tomorrow with what's been happening. Off out to see my Mum who has been improving slightly in hospital. See ya soon x x x

Glad to hear your mums improving hope she gets well soon xx

Hi Kay,

I was wondering if it's not to late to join the challenge .
I would like to pledge 10lbs.
Kind Regards
Miss Piggy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Course you can MissPiggy! How are you getting on? x x x

April challenge

Hi Kay & fellow April challengers,

Please could I join in for last two weeks of April, I officially start on Wednesday 17 April 2013, the member of staff trained in lipotrim at the chemist is off till then.

i tried lipotrim 6 months ago & just lasted 3 days or so, I'm not very good at sticking to anything. I was the same with lighter life & herbal life, but seem to have hopefully found a new determination as fed up with not wanting to go out anywhere, (even to post office, to buy food or out for a walk!) due to feeling & looking fat, dreading any warm days in spring & summer & not wanting to buy any new clothes & dreading any invites out too. Not had a holiday in uk or abroad for several years, but actually going to Italy on 9 aug! & only want to go if I've lost at least 2 stone.

Could I be added to loose 11ibs till 30 April please.

thanks x

Hey August Holiday!!

You're on my table now and I'm expecting you'll do at least the first week to get your first great weightloss on your journey. Don't know how much you are looking to lose but you are sure to lose 2st by August and probably a lot more if you stick to it :) :) Get chatting and join in and get to know everyone. Great bunch of peeps on here who are super supportive :)

Hey Kay, my names disappeard off the table :-( can you put me on if you get chance please xx

Thank you Kay for taking time to reply & all your words of help & encouragement is just what I need! & for adding me to the table so promptly.

i tried couple of times to put my profile on but just remembered think it may have to be checked before being updated & maybe that's why not up there yet?

Anyway here goes....I'm 44yrs next month, 5ft 2in & 11st 13.6ib. I'm hoping to loose 3st 6ib to reach 8st 9ib by 8th August (this year!) if I can possibly just stick to it! As I know I will loose it if can keep to it alright, it's not the lipotrim it's me!! Going to miss having couple of large glasses of wine each night & will miss takeaways & chocolate, but I have to remember its by having too much of a good thing that's got me where I am now!

thanks again x

Hi Kay...I'm finally gonna take the plunge and sign myself up for 8lbs for the rest of April.....:eek:

Hey Kay! Another 5lb down for me this week! :) xxx

Should be on page 1 of this thread Sam :)

Well done Mand, almost 2 and a half stone in 5 weeks whoop whoop :D

Page 1 x

Thanks Cath! Your doing fab too! Got lots of weeks to do yet! We can do it :) x

Hey Kay, my names disappeard off the table :-( can you put me on if you get chance please xx

Hi Emma

So sorry for misplacing you, I really don't know what I did :( Please check your stats and let me know if I got anything wrong x x x

Thank you Kay for taking time to reply & all your words of help & encouragement is just what I need! & for adding me to the table so promptly.

i tried couple of times to put my profile on but just remembered think it may have to be checked before being updated & maybe that's why not up there yet?

Anyway here goes....I'm 44yrs next month, 5ft 2in & 11st 13.6ib. I'm hoping to loose 3st 6ib to reach 8st 9ib by 8th August (this year!) if I can possibly just stick to it! As I know I will loose it if can keep to it alright, it's not the lipotrim it's me!! Going to miss having couple of large glasses of wine each night & will miss takeaways & chocolate, but I have to remember its by having too much of a good thing that's got me where I am now!

thanks again x

That all sounds entirely possible!!! You can still drink your water out of a wine glass ;) It really is worth sticking to it as the results are FAB and it allows you time to look at the reasons why you're carrying around more than your fair share x x x

Thanks Hun x

Back