APRIL CHALLENGE!

Just been for WI and lost 1.3kg = just under 3lbs :)
Well done Kay :) and Congrats on the size 14 you are gonna have to do some major shopping :)

6lbs for me please Kay :)

Well done Cath!!!! You're the first to smash your target this month!!!! :D:D

Thanks Buttercup. I even managed to to take a pic today to celebrate in my size 14 trousers and size 14 top. Had lots of compliments today too :)

IMAG0166.jpg
Please note the 'gap' between my thighs... never thought I'd ever ever get one of those!! :)

And... a lot crazy, it's so worth it ;)

Thanks Mrs FTB!!! It is all possible :)

August, I'm now in the 'normal range' for BMI which I never thought I could achieve!

Omg Kay you look gorgeous! I'd you don't mind me saying you look about 20 years younger than your first avatar pic! Amazing, even your size 14 trousers look big! I've just got in size 14 Aswell - well pleased! Well done Kay
Xx

Forgot to post my loss (thats how blown away i am) ....
5lb this week :)

Well done Emma!! You've also smashed your target with 2 weeks to go!

Thank you, and well done for getting into the 14's!!! My legs are really skinny but my belly is still annoyingly big. Mostly skin though so not going to be able to lose it by losing more weight :( Trousers are still quite snug across my belly I'm afraid, but glad to get in them :)

Well done Cath!!!! You're the first to smash your target this month!!!! :D:D

Thanks Buttercup. I even managed to to take a pic today to celebrate in my size 14 trousers and size 14 top. Had lots of compliments today too :)

View attachment 86529
Please note the 'gap' between my thighs... never thought I'd ever ever get one of those!! :)

And... a lot crazy, it's so worth it ;)

Thanks Mrs FTB!!! It is all possible :)

August, I'm now in the 'normal range' for BMI which I never thought I could achieve!
OMG Kay, you look fantastic and you look so young, its truly amazing how much weigh you have lost :)

Aww thanks Buttercup. 1lb short of 7.5stones so far. Will be refeeding beginning of May :)

OH MY GOD Kay :eek: !!!!!! you look stunning, you're unrecognisable compared to your first avatar photo and Emma is right, so much younger too. i'd say so many people walk past you in the street and don't recognise you. you're an amazing woman

I bow before you :worthy:

Hi there, I was wondering if I can join in? Only week one, but I have two more weigh ins in April and would like to see 25lbs off, as week one was so good.

thanks muchly

LeeLee

Done LeeLee! :)

Hi Kay, can you put me down for a 4bl lost please and thanks :)

Buttercup, you've lost over 4 stone!!! and you weigh 12stone whoop whoop :)

Sam, yourself and your boyfriend are doing fab (don't you just hate men for always doing really well on diets!), you've lost over a stone in 2 weeks :) well done you :)

Buttercup, you've lost over 4 stone!!! and you weigh 12stone whoop whoop :)

Sam, yourself and your boyfriend are doing fab (don't you just hate men for always doing really well on diets!), you've lost over a stone in 2 weeks :) well done you :)
Thanks Cath, am delighted and I can see the end in sight, if I got down to the 11 stone mark in the next four weeks ill be so happy, and then the hard part will start trying to keep it off :) You have done fantastic Cath in only 4 weeks :)

Buttercup! What can I say... WELL DONE!!! Absolutely amazing :)

Sam!!! Brilliant! So annoying the men lose so quickly :) :)

+2.5lbs... Bugger.. I am 1lb over my target now.

Back