APRIL CHALLENGE!

Brilliant work Sam and Buttercup....storming through ladies....chuffed. For you big time :D

Well hello everyone,

Hope ok to join in too & hope it finds each & everyone of you well & finding the strength to get through one day at a time.

I'm on day 1 today & so far been ok (still have all fingers in tact at least - can't reach my toes so they are safe!!). Been able to keep myself busy today. Only lasted 3 days on my first attempt 6 months ago & also managed to put on another 9.5lbs in the 6 months before restarting today.

Had my "last supper" last night (thanks And, good idea!).

I have lots of de-cluttering to do! So this is taking my mind of food from time to time. My hubby is home this evening (he works away in the week), so that will be a challenge for me, being envious of someone else in the house eating! It's just my cats that have been "eating" today but I'm ok with that & luckily not at stage when I'm looking at their cat food longingly!! Bet it will come though!

Thinking of you all. Its a great help to know so many of you are travelling on this same bumpy road! I can't wait, or even quite believe at the moment that I will at least make it into seeing 9st again. Has been 4yrs since I last saw 9st8lb & think that was only for a mater of weeks! Oh well here it goes............:) :)

August, you're very welcome to join in and your details are on the table. Good luck with you start, keep busy and drink water :) x x x

Last edited:
Hi Kay, can you put me down for 10lbs and my weigh in day is Friday, thanks xx :)

Hi Mama Teapot!

Can you update me for April as follows:

WI 1 - 9.2lbs
WI 2 - 3lbs
WI 3 - 2lbs :confused:

my weigh in day is Saturdays....thanks my dear :)

Well done everyone

Last edited:
Em, you've lost over 3 STONE in 8 WEEKS!

AMAZIN! What an inspiration :D

forgot to input my loss for this week :) 4 pound whoop whoop hit my 14 pound target already x x x

Well done Stace!!! :) :)

Well after a wobble last week and a 1lb gain, I have lost 8lbs this week and smashed my 25lb April target and got a whopping 31lb off this month! Happy with that! x

Very well done Yeye that is so brilliant, you really smashed it!!!! Over 2st in a month!!!!! x x x

Loss this week 1.3kg = nearly 3lbs so I've lost just over a stone this month :) Only one more week on TRF for me and getting my ducks in a row for refeeding for the next 2 weeks. The pharmacy are so excited. They said today they've only had one other person get to the refeeding stage before me and had no one has stuck at it for so long :)

If anyone would like to take over the monthly challenge and keep it ticking over, please let me know! Thanks x x x

Congrats on your lost this week Kay :) not long to your refeed now :)

Thank you Buttercup, yep not long and it won't be much longer for you either by the looks of things!!! You've done absolutely brilliant x x x

Thanks Kay, am gonna try and maybe do another two or three weeks and then start the refeed :) I think only for you on here Kay, I dont think I would have stuck it out, just reading all your posts to everybody and the that when I joined and we were about the same weight and height, it totally kept me going because I was if somebody else can do it, I can do it too. So a HUGH thank you Kay :)

Awww bless Buttercup, I really appreciate that and so happy that I could have helped you along in your journey, we've all helped each other. This forum, you included are the only thing that has kept me going too. 6 months ago today, on 22nd October I started LT. So fed up with my weight at the time and wondering if it would be better to go to the doctors to get some antidepressants. The physical weight was a constant weight on my mind. I can't tell you how much better I feel in myself, and feel like I can take just about anything on at the moment and I'm sure it's the same for you. It's great when you come to the point when you know it time to start refeeding although it's a little daunting too. 2 or 3 weeks is not long and hopefully you're starting to get yourself prepared for refeeding and the future. So exciting!! x x x

Thanx Kay and a massive well done to u too! X

Back