Arcade Games

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Pammiedoll, 8 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Pammiedoll

Pammiedoll Full Member

Hi all

Am off work at the moment with the flu and have been passing the time on the arcade especially connect 2. can anyone explain why it will not submit the score, it seems to time out when I get to level 6, it`s fustrating.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Sorry but haven't managed to get to level 6 yet

Irene xx
  4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

it only has 6 levels.x
  5. Lil K

Lil K Addicted to Minimins

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    level 6 is as far as you go - well done to you! If you complete level 6 it should then submit your score. If you've completed it more than once it will only add your score if it is higher than a score you have previously submitted, IYCWIM.

I'm a bit of a connect 2 addict as well - just love it!

Just had a quick look and you are currently 56th with a score of 72,960 ..... go Pammiedoll!
  6. Pammiedoll

Pammiedoll Full Member

Thanks for reply`s guys, but I know I have had higher scores and it doesn`t always let me submit, it`s so annoying.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.