• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Arcade. Have I been cheated? lol

Well done on the high score. This has happened to me before, sometimes I think it times you out, or maybe only allows one score to register a day, not sure though, someone more expert will be along soon I'm sure.

x

Isis

Ancient Egypt Nut!
Hi guys :)

I'll copy this thread into Arcade Support for you,

Isis x :)

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
To be honest I dont know.

The arcade isnt the most reliable thing in the world but it does work -most of the time-.

I know theres also a problem with learn to fly.

Can you tell me what browser you use?

Pierce

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
just played a fresh game today, whooped the high score again, and got this message: Your score won't be stored in Database because the Arcade only saves users top score per Game.

im sure it does lol ! maybe cuz your points were off the rickter scale ..

my heart was pounding lol ive been playing it so long and was gagging for a trophy lol

note to self : need to get out more !

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
I think im just a dimbo!
Its frustrating the hell outta me, as i am a genius at ms pacman (but on my phone!) finding it hard to get used to using the arrows on the pc. Pacman forever!

I think im just a dimbo!
Its frustrating the hell outta me, as i am a genius at ms pacman (but on my phone!) finding it hard to get used to using the arrows on the pc. Pacman forever!

lol i use to play it in a chip shop when i was kid think we use to have to put 10 p ... its real hard with the arrows we should buy a joystick !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chit Chat 1
Lipotrim - Off Topic 2
CD Off Topic 1
Administrators 1
Forum Technical Support 4