Arcade. Have I been cheated? lol

indie.rainbow

Loves the jobs you hate!
Little question, Ive been playing pacman, and whooped the high score, but It doesnt register. It keeps putting me in 6th place!

It shows the high score of 58thousand something. I got 168thousand, yet im in 6th place?

Is this something to do with privillages? Boo Hoo!:mad:

Well done on the high score. This has happened to me before, sometimes I think it times you out, or maybe only allows one score to register a day, not sure though, someone more expert will be along soon I'm sure.

x

I have been playing majohong (not sure on spelling??) tiles and no matter if i complete it i cannot beat the high score of 11000 or somewhere around there??? completing only getting to 7500?? frustrates me but i keep playing lol!!

Hi guys :)

I'll copy this thread into Arcade Support for you,

Isis x :)

To be honest I dont know.

The arcade isnt the most reliable thing in the world but it does work -most of the time-.

I know theres also a problem with learn to fly.

Can you tell me what browser you use?

Pierce

just played a fresh game today, whooped the high score again, and got this message: Your score won't be stored in Database because the Arcade only saves users top score per Game.

im sure it does lol ! maybe cuz your points were off the rickter scale ..

my heart was pounding lol ive been playing it so long and was gagging for a trophy lol

note to self : need to get out more !

I think im just a dimbo!
Its frustrating the hell outta me, as i am a genius at ms pacman (but on my phone!) finding it hard to get used to using the arrows on the pc. Pacman forever!

I think im just a dimbo!
Its frustrating the hell outta me, as i am a genius at ms pacman (but on my phone!) finding it hard to get used to using the arrows on the pc. Pacman forever!

lol i use to play it in a chip shop when i was kid think we use to have to put 10 p ... its real hard with the arrows we should buy a joystick !

lol i use to play it in a chip shop when i was kid think we use to have to put 10 p ... its real hard with the arrows we should buy a joystick !

Yeah, I was thinking that whilst I was shouting at the pc earlier. ''Stupid Pacman!''

Sad really! But I love it. Cant wait for tetris!:D

Back