ARCADE

sonkie

Gold Member
Well I took all your advice and visited the arcade..........and oh wow where has the time gone, it is so addictive !

Had a great time too and didnt even think about food once ....lol

Great stuff :)

With the time I spend on the forum I have to be very careful with the arcade or the day's just gone & I get nothing done (good fun though;) )

Ditto - it's severely rationed now!! Can't go in there when I have to collect children or anything otherwise I don't make it! :p

I did the arcade for a few days, but it had to stop:eek:

Don't visit it at all now, as I just don't have the control. Same old story:eek:

The Arcade is like a seductive and passionate affair that you know you should end but just can't leave alone because the temptation is far too great. Each time you part you say it'll be the last time....until....the next time when the passion reignites and....

Reminds me I need to stop my Mills & Boons subscription! ;)

OK I'm going in and I may be gone a while.......so much for the early night:rolleyes:

What's your favourite games btw???

Love

Really getting into Patience Deluxe at the moment but Scrabble Blast is king!

Took me a while to figure out patience delux - now that I have the high score along with a few others I don't bother with it! My next aim tho is to knock Yorkie of the top scorer for Solitaire!! :D - got to get passed Mich first tho :p

Lol
race ya!

would help if I didnt have this bloomin 'norton anti virus' popping up every few minutes blocking the screen - have to click on that before i can continue :mad: good excuse tho eh!! :D

The Arcade is like a seductive and passionate affair that you know you should end but just can't leave alone because the temptation is far too great. Each time you part you say it'll be the last time....until....the next time when the passion reignites and....

Reminds me I need to stop my Mills & Boons subscription! ;)

Oh Diva

I feel all gooey. Haven't felt like that in years. I'll have to buy myself some mills and boon. Haven't read them since i was at school and used to put them inside my school reading book.

I'll go take a cold shower.

Dizzy x

Hey you solitaire deluxe queens Ive been playing it for ages and cant work out any ways to progress , not the bestest game player in the world lol... are there any tips, or best cards to move... rule of thumb style? Im getting so frutrated not getting very far.. any tips would be greatly appreciated?

Back