Arcticmonkeys and Sophie2324 return!!!

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
Hello everyone,

Well, I'm not sure if anyone will remember me but I regularly visited this site during May to October time (approximately) last year. Both Sophie2324 and I were participating in the Cambridge Diet successfully, over a year on and we have both put all the weight lost back on (and some) and are now looking forward and very excited to get it all back off again. Our life styles have changed so hopefully things will be much easier now as we are now living in the same town, so we can fight this battle together. Although, I do have one new obstacle - the boyfriend! He seems to be able to eat anything he likes and it not have an effect on him. My worry is seeing him eating all the foods I love and it tempt me :(.

So, this time next month we are hoping to be a week into the diet! I get paid on 22nd September so soon after that date I will be on it as will Sophie.

Would be lovely to hear from any one we use to speak to on a daily basis plus the new regulars, we'd love to hear what's been going on around here during our absence!

Hope you are all well :D

Take Care
ArcticMonkeys and Sophie2324 xxx

Well done on starting the diet Soph, 3 day's down! Can't wait to start too to 'suffer' together lol x

Back