Are Muller Lights free on EE?

snuggle69

Silver Member
As they are 12 for £2.00 from tomorrow at Morrisions? But dont want to buy them if they arent a free food

Yes they sure are, with the exception of the lemon cheesecake flavour which is 1/2 syn and the ones with a fruit 'layer' which are 2 syns! Thanks for the tip!! I'll be appearing at a Morrisons near me very shortly!!X

brilliant, thanks for that I shall be there bright and breezy then...

Sorry Snuggle69, I slightly misinformed you! The lemon cheesecake is 1 syn, the vanilla with black cherry underlayer is 2 syns, but the other layered ones are 1.5 syns!! Apols- a little tweaking was needed, but at least the good news is still that the zillion other flavours are free (and on offer in Morrisons- Yay!!)X

oops i had a lemon cheesecake one thinking it was free the other day. hope that extra syn isnt going to affect this weeks loss!! im sure ill be ok lol

i made the same mistake with the lemon cheesecake ones but heck its worth the 1 syn, im sure it wouldnt affect WI at all . i lost 5lbs the week i had one on at least 4 days of the week! :) and that was before i knew too

Love the lemon cheese cake ones they are well worth the 1 syn.

Its a shame im away at the moment as that offer is amazing and i cant take them all back with me cos they'll go bad how long is the offer on for ??

Lizzie xxx

Back