Are Quorn at it again?

SulisMinerva

I noticed quorn mince and pieces in the freezer cabinet at the shop has been repackaged and branded 'new improved flavour'. So, is this like the sausages? Are the pieces and the mince now going to be sinned? Has anyone else seen this and do you know if it has a sin value?:(

Hopefully it stays that way. I always get nervous when I see 'great new flavour', 'new recipe' or 'new and improved' it usually means more sugar, salt, or fat or all 3, or the flavour isn't improved at all. Fingers crossed it remains sin free. Thanks for checking :)

I thought exactly the same, I got the new branded Quorn in my delivery this morning, I do hope it's still free.

:)

Could you maybe check the nutritional information on the back and see if it matched an old packet? Someone on here might be able to help with that or perhaps somewhere online would tell you.

I should imagine the difference would be small but imagine that - syns - crikey!!

Good idea Legolass :)

This is the new pack nutritional info, I don't have an old pack to compare it to though.

IMAG0145.jpg

:)

Back