Are the following free?

tate

Hi, me again!

Sorry to bombard with question. I am making friends a curry tomorrow and was wondering if any of the following are free, I am still struggling to come to terms with the Bodyoptimise website for info:

lamb meat off the leg
red lentils
fresh ginger
pataks rogan josh curry paste

Thanks

Lean lamb, lentils and ginger are free. Curry paste is synned. Just use spices for free!!

Would you post things like this in the syn value section please so the mods won't have to move it. :)

sorry, i thought this was ok as i wasn't asking for syns? do i check free foods out in the syn section?

As Jaylou said, they are all free except the curry paste if you are following extra easy. If you were doing red then the lentils would be synned or you could use a HEX I think? (not sure on these I've only ever done EE). If on green the lamb would need to be synned, or again a measured portion as a healthy extra.

I would recommnend that you invest in some basic curry powers and spices as well -mix them in with a bit of fat free yogurt and you have totally free curry pastes

thank you, i am practically dancing round the room at the thought that I can make a pot of curry for 4 with only 12 syns in it!!

You can make a pot of curry for 4 syn free hun!!! just use curry powder or garam masala and tinned tomatoes or passata. Add fresh ginger and garlic and chilli if you like it hot and it's completely free!

You can make a pot of curry for 4 syn free hun!!! just use curry powder or garam masala and tinned tomatoes or passata. Add fresh ginger and garlic and chilli if you like it hot and it's completely free!

thanks Jaylou but i do like my pataks paste! i think it will be worth the 4 syns per portion!!

Enjoy!

I would recommnend that you invest in some basic curry powers and spices as well -mix them in with a bit of fat free yogurt and you have totally free curry pastes

This sounds nice, mine always have a tendency to just be a curryish flavour tomato sauce. However, doesn't the yoghurt curdle when it is heated?

Back