are there any syn fee tinned food ??

moominmama

I wanna be a princess :0)
hi everyone:p:candledinner:

i am a sw newbie for those lazy days i just wondered if any tinned food was free????
many thanks

Baked beans - perfect for a lazy day.
Just whack a JP in the oven or have beans on toast :)

I have the chickpea dahl from Asda. very delicious with jacket spud or rice and all free. i had it last night in fact with a very healthy salad.

Baked beans
Spaghettie hoops
Mushy peas
Chick peas
kidney beans
Chopped toms
Loads more I can't think of probably!

Quick tinned meal 3 can chilli/curry

Take a tin of chopped toms, tin of beans, tin of mushy peas. Mix all together and heat on the hob. Add either curry powder or chilli powder. Ultimate delicious sauce! I have it as is with rice or sometimes add chopped up quorn sausages. I've had this over chips with cheese as a substitute to chip shop chips and curry sauce.

Asda Mexican chicken is only 1.5 syns for the whole tin :) its a bit like a spicy curry, really nice with rice or on a jacket spud!

tin asda chick pea dahl-syn free.
ainsley harriot cous cous some free some 1/2 syn.his lentil dahl is free and lush too. Asda smart price beef curry(tin) 2 .5 syns. baked beans great on jacket spud.Coop tinned lamb rogan josh.Iceland korma/tikka spears or chilli and lime chicken kebabs/garlic and herb king prawn kebabs-all syn free and cook from frozen.

thanks

:) i will give those a whirl anything that makes life easier :)

Back