1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Are these grains free?

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by BritMumInCanada, 21 February 2010 Social URL.

1. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    does anyone know if the following grains are free on slimming world.

Baby Garbanzo
    Israeli Couscous
    Red Quinoa

they are all in their dried plain form. I bought a mixed bag, which has all the grains together and thought it would make a nice change from normal couscous etc.

I couldnt find any of the items on slimming world online. But I would assume they are free.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
  4. avisk

avisk xx

Slimming World
    Orzo can either be a type of barley or a very small rice-shaped pasta. You will be able to tell by looking at it which it is.

Garbanzo is another name for chick peas.

Red quinoa is just a slightly different variety to ordinary quinoa.

Cous cous is really a type of pasta, not a grain - not sure about Israeli cous cous but I have read that there is a slightly larger version than the one we are used to, which is popular in Israel.

So yes, it is free when pasta and grains are free.

Sounds like an interesting mix - where did you get it?
  5. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Slimming World
    got it from a place called Trader Joes in the US, they do lots of healthy type foods. I love it there :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.